Thread: Frequent questions asked regarding LA Noir game

Frequent questions asked regarding LA Noir game

The game was released in the United States at least, which means that there will be plenty of new questions to be answered shortly. I'll be giving the FAQ a massive overhaul once everyone has had the opportunity to play the game. I know there are many people who have got some questions regarding this game. So in the mean time, feel free to continue to ask various questions which are in your mind.

Re: Frequent questions asked regarding LA Noir game

Hi. LA Noire is not that good game if compare it with GTA. It’s a nice experience playing this game but I didn’t satisfy with this game much. Well my question is that this game will be released to stores for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I just found out that this game will be released on May 17, 2011 in North America and May 20, 2011 in Europe, Australia. I just wanted to know the exact date.

There were many questions asked if the game is multiplayer or not. Well, the answer is no multiplayer component of LA Noire - the combination of modern technology and unique game that lets you solve crimes through interviews and research is actually one that is directed exclusively to an experience of a single player. If you have any more doubts then you ask others too but I hope I am able to help you.

There will be a playable demo of LA Noire. Instead of assigning the progress time needed to create a playable demo, Rockstar and Team Bondi has remained focused on making the ultimate product the best it could be. In addition there will be a special edition, but pre-order content will be available as downloadable content sometime after the game comes out. You can check this out.

There are some people who want to know how many disks in LA Noire? "This breaks the game or not? Well, my answer to this question is that LA Noire ships in three discs of 360 and a disc for PS3. Note that the discs only have to change at certain times in history, so it will not be changed frequently or when returning to visit the areas that went to the previous albums. You can see it on the internet.

What is the Lightning Chicago team? How do I unlock it? Well, the answer is the Lightning Chicago outfit is an exclusive benefit for members of the Rockstar Social Club and you can unlock by signing into your account from the main menu of the game. This equipment can be used at any end in the game after having become a detective and improve precision by means of a shotgun or machine gun.

How huge is the map of LA Noire? Does it cover up entire Los Angeles? Is there free roam in the game? Map of LA Noire is about 8 square kilometers in size, extending from east of Rio de Los Angeles in West Hollywood and will have a very accurate reproduction of the downtown area of Los Angeles as it was in 1947. Here's the best picture we have so far the game map. You can travel freely throughout the game world, find hidden objects and deal with cases unallocated street crime around the city that include things like chasing a purse snatcher, upsetting a robbery in progress, talking about a bridge Suicide off a ledge and more.