Thread: I need help regarding Angry Birds Rio game

I need help regarding Angry Birds Rio game

Hi friends I have bought a new iphone which is amazing and has many good features. One day I installed a game in it called Angry Birds Rio. I have heard about this game a lot and my friends also told me that it’s a nice game. So I thought of playing this game. One day when I tried to play but the problem was all the levels were locked. As it’s a new game for me so I don’t have any idea to unlock the levels. So please need help.

Re: I need help regarding Angry Birds Rio game

Hey buddy Rio is a wonderful game. I play this every day. I almost cleared all the levels. It’s a good time pass. As you are unable to start with the level then I guess you need to start with Smuggler's Den 1-1 and then continue from there. You can just check this out and find Smuggler's Den well after all it’s just the first level. Further will unlocked as you reach further. I hope this helps you. Enjoy playing it.

Angry Bird is a game where you unlock when you complete levels. Start by clicking Smugglers Den, then level 1. Once completed Level 1, Level 2 will be unlocked and so on. This is the basic rule. This applies to all games of angry birds, and many others. I Hope this helps you. Also if you have any more questions regarding this game than you can ask me any time. I hope this helps you. All the best.

Hey buddy even I have got an iphone and I played this game. It’s a nice game with lots of amazing and difficult levels. You know I have finished completing the first three levels which were quite easy for me I got 3 stars from each level. I also won many awards around 15 awards from these three levels. This has helped to unlock many levels and as you complete levels, new level will be automatically unlocked.

Yes, it’s a nice game and I think all the people who have purchased the smart phone have played this game or at least tried playing this game. I assume that you are talking about the first three levels such as Smugglers' Den, Jungle Escape, and Beach Volley. These levels are up-to-date as same as we are. I think that the new levels will be released in this month. You compulsory need to start with the first level itself to unlock the other levels.