Thread: Visual Boy Advance Gameshark code to gain 5000 exp for Pokemon Emerald

Visual Boy Advance Gameshark code to gain 5000 exp for Pokemon Emerald

Hey guys, I am a newbie to Visual Boy Advance. Recently I started playing the Pokemon Emerald game in my device. But I have been finding it little difficult to complete all the tasks as I running out of experience (exp). I have heard about many Gameshark codes for the same and wished to know them, if any did existed and worked. So I wanted to know whether there is any Gameshark code which can help me gain 5000exp for Pokemon Emerald. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

RajApalachee Guest

Re: Visual Boy Advance Gameshark code to gain 5000 exp for Pokemon Emerald

If you ask me, I would recommend you to not use any kind of cheat codes or shortcuts while completing the game. Doing this will just eliminate all the fun and excitements which we experience during the game play. Cheats will increase your score, set a new record, but that won’t last for much time. You can increase your experience (exp) points by playing the Pokemon very often and winning all the matches. Winning will increase your exp as well as upgrade your player to the newest character of your system.

I have come across the following steps which could probably help you increase your exp. If not 5000 at a time, but you can continuously keep on increasing the experience. What you need to do is follow the below few steps:
    • Go to the route 111.
    • Visit the location where you can find Gabby & Ty.
    • Fight them as soon as you see them. This will increase your exp.
    • If you can’t find Gabby and Ty, search for Mauville and go to route 118.
    • Make use of the surf to visit the other side.
    • You will be able to find them at the beach.
    • If still you are unable to find anyone mentioned above.
    • Go to Fortee and head to route 120.
    • Repeat this process to win more exp

I also started playing the game last week and do the following to increase my exp:
    • Go to newscaster and give the exp share to the Pokemon which you are planning to level up.
    • Once you have shared the exp, fight with them and also look for other Pokemon’s to fight with them as well.
    • And once the Pokemon reaches the lvl 39, the Pokemon with whom you shared your exp will receive about 4000 exp every fight.

My brother is using the following Visual Boy Advance Gameshark code to gain 5000 exp for Pokemon Emerald. So I would also recommend you to perform the same in your device. No problem occurred while entering the code or while playing the game after inserting the code. So I would also recommend you to do the following and enter the below codes:
    A744170AA996
    9B540825258E

Thank you all for your lovely replies. It was very thoughtful of you people to spend so much of your quality time just to reply my post and to provide me with the necessary tips and help which I was looking for. I tried most of them and every trick seems to be doing their magic. It’s a total fun now. The only suggestion I haven’t tried is the last one. But I would definitely try it also in recent times. Once again thank you a lot guys. You guys just appeared as a life saver for me.

I found a cheat by which you can enter 5000exp in Pokemon Emerald. This cheat really works. For that you will required to add two codes in your game. It is A744170AA996 & 9B540825258E. Try this out. And if you are on gameshark then you will need to turn on mastercode to make this cheat work. That can be done by pressing R+A. Try this out and then see your EXP rising by 5000.

There is a very similar cheat I found. When you kill a pokemon keep pressing R+A and see that your EXP keepson increasing. I had checked it works. But for Gameshark this cheat does not work. For that you will need to break the code by using a master code code breaker. Also if you keep pressing L while attacking you can find your exp keeps on increasing. This keeps on going till you want.