Thread: How to clear Angry Birds Rio level 4-2 and level 4-12 ?

How to clear Angry Birds Rio level 4-2 and level 4-12 ?

Recently I have downloaded Angry Bird Rio on the device of mine. Well I want to know how are you doing with the 3 star level that is 4-2 to 4-12? I have done with the 4-5 but I have managed to get 1 star only in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to clear Angry Birds Rio 4-2 and 4-12?

I have managed to get the three star in the game. I am not sure how but I have done with the 4-2. As far as I remember I have started with the low wood from the really far end. You will have white bird dodges birds in the flight. So it is necessary to bounce the bird or you need to use them at the shoot rocks in the game. I am unable to state what is the factor for the scoring of the point but I am wondering that it could be white on white.

I have destroyed the boss into 4-15 level with 2 birds. The timing was the factor with shot him with as many as of the pellets into the very back. Also possible to cutting down the TNT to destroy down the lower TNT boxes after the spraining off the mushroom. You have to hit them by using the red birds and you have to hit at the ground. It will help you to set the entire match for you. So you should try the same and let me know about the result.

Well in order to get the requirement of yours I am suggesting the following thing which would be useful to you. You have to use the white bird between the two palms and you have to destroy the each everything which would be useful at the right. Yellow bird in the game would destroy the closest monkey in the game. this particular thing has helped me to score 108160. So try the same and let me know the result.

I am not aware of the thing which you have mentioned over here. however I let you know that you will get the 3 stars on the level 3-13 into the Jungle Escape by hitting the farthest tower at the right spot and angle. After doing the same I have managed to get 107230 score in the game. So you should give a try a thing at this particular thing and see whether it is working or not.

Re: How to clear Angry Birds Rio level 4-2 and level 4-12 ?

I have used the red bird to simple clear out the glass tower at the top. After that I have used the two blue birds and fire the same as early as possible. You have to separate the same into the 3 just when you have hit their apex. One of the smaller blue bird would hit the base of the bananas in the game. this would fall over all the bananas and you will be able to clear the entire level by doing the same in the game.