Thread: Fallout: New Vegas DLC: What Armor or Weapon Would You Like to See

Fallout: New Vegas DLC: What Armor or Weapon Would You Like to See

Here I main question is only that which I start in my title. I think some of the equipment in the DLCs so far isn’t bad. The Assassin Suit is okay, but I would like to see something more Tribal or Steampunk or Wastepunk. Perhaps custom armors that can be crafted? I frikkin love the Tribal Power Armor, I think that is a step in the right direction in terms of style. I would even like to see another DLC downloaded in my computer. What you all wish to see in this game?

Re: Fallout: New Vegas DLC: What Armor or Weapon Would You Like to See

Advanced Power Armor Mk II, and Hardened Power Armor, and Tesla Armor (not the PA version, I'm talking the F2 version. Shiny, metal, and with Tesla Coils sticking off it to siphon away energy. And I want the PPK12 Gauss Pistol, and the M72 Gauss Rifle back. And Brotherhood Combat Armor. Maybe even, for a laugh, Hubologist Robes! The BOS power armor and metal armors look much better than the existing power armors available. I think the Metal Armors are reminiscent of medieval knights.

I say Brotherhood Combat Armor and I would like to see the return of the Chinese Assault Rifle from FO3, but a modible version (if the Chinese Spec. Ops Manuals made it to the Mojave I don't see why the Chinese AR couldn't have). Maybe a Chinese Stealth suit that actually turned you invisible. A unique Anti-materiel Rifle would be nice. Add a unique T-51b or T-45d power armor, maybe a Gobi Desert variant of combat armor and helmet (to compliment the Gobi Campaign Sniper Rifle), and maybe a unique assault carbine (modded with a larger mag and a fore grip for better accuracy). And not to mention the untold butt-load of energy weapons they're going to throw at us.

The BOS power armor and metal armors look much better than the existing power armors available. I think the Metal Armors are reminiscent of medieval knights. Something that gives you a mini map in the top right of the screen so you actually know which way to go. DLC that just add weapons to fallout 3 and new Vegas. Seriously though, I would like to see some kind of unique armor from the courier's past, something that hints at where he came from, possibly? Or even better, a Prisoner jumpsuit.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. I want something reminiscent of Halo: Combat Evolved's assault rifle. I am not saying take anything out of the Halo Universe (before someone says "This isn't Halo, its Fallout"), just something that does decent, full-auto damage over medium range with a high ammo capacity and a satisfying sound. As well, any weapon with a holographic ammo counter on it would make my day.

More in keeping with the Fallout aesthetic, I'd like to see a shoulder-mounted weapon that fires artillery-sized nuclear shells. I am thinking it would require strength of 9 or ten to even heft, and would be carried by either Super Mutants or something of equal or greater size and strength, dealing maybe half the damage of a mini-nuke with a much greater effective range. And more power armor varieties. Maybe some light models equipped with stealth-field generators.

I need the mid-west BOS armor, and I wish to get tech enhancements to myself that illustrate, on top of which I want the night vision goggles, and/or a patch that allows night vision with my desert ranger combat helm, and my regular ranger combat helm, and while you at it allow me access to more roofs for good sniper positions, and hilltops, tired of being blocked from getting on top of mts/hills).