Thread: The Elder scrolls : Which is the most interesting province war

The Elder scrolls : Which is the most interesting province war

Many Provinces in Tamriel have invaded and token land from others. But if one where to invade and conquer another explains why. There are hundreds of possibilities, so if one is not in the choices above please tell why. I do not care if you post who will win, simply what would be most interesting. I hate that I put Skyrim vs Cyrodiil as a choice. People must realize that Skyrim doesn’t stand a chance. I don't care how many wars Skyrim won, you must be realistic. Please vote for something that would be interesting people, maybe some powerful wars, naval wars.

Re: The Elder scrolls : Which is the most interesting province war

I really find it funny that Bethesda has made both the beast races that in game started out as slaves. But now are rising up against the man. Both elsewhere and black marsh of split from the empire. Even more ironic, Morrowind who heavily used slaves is now owned by the very people they enslaved. I really find it interesting that the two least appreciated races in the empire are rising up against the man. My interpretation regarding the Hits is that they willingly provided their sap to the Argonians, so such a contraption would not be necessary. I believe that Modryn Oreyn also mentioned that it was due to the technological perversion or the Leyawiin Hist that even the Argonian members of Blackwood Company suffered craziness which is not a normal side effect of Hits sap use for them.

For TES V I would like to see a civil war in Skyrim, assuming that TES V will be in Skyrim. With different clans, kingdoms, tribes and cities fighting each other and the remaining forces of the Empire within Skyrim. I voted for a Valenwood-Elsweyr War since that would be the most interesting war between provinces to be the main theme of a TES game, in my opinion. Valenwood and Elsweyr aren't too big so you could have both the provinces to form the landmass of the game.

That what I meant, I have no problem with any scenario, I like the idea of BM versus MW. They have a long lasting hatred, well I wouldn’t be surprised of the entire morrowind mainland belongs to Argonia, thats how it is now, they started invading, so no the new dark lava world of Vvardenfell lies, which was swept by red mountains eruption. Still maybe house Telivani might arise from this. Rederan is now left in a horrific problem. It is mostly ashed. They skeletons of the ancient native creatures of the land might have survived.

That would be awesome. But ultimately the Beast Races stand no chance at all against the races of Men. I think the Humans would ultimately win the war through sheer military might. Black Marsh vs. Morrowind would be awesome as well, and the Argonians at least have a small chance of winning if the used search and destroy sort of tactics with the Dunmer cities. Then they all just move in and occupy tons of smaller towns. However, it'd be tough dealing with the Legion and the Ordinator armies that would no doubt show up. But its winnable.

Pretty much as others have said, it's preferable to current systems. My own idea for it is fairly close. Additionally, different materials could have extra effects other than just "better defense" to further improve variety. A cuirass made from really flexible leather might be easier to move around in, while one made from ogre hide would be stiffer but have higher pierce resistance. And to preempt any complains of it being too much of a text wall, it would be really easy to include one of those "expand window" buttons in the corner while looking at the item, so that the more common/immediately relevant stats like weight, encumbrance, resistances, etc are visible, and you can show/hide the rest at will.