Thread: DSi Action Replay freezes after inserting codes for Pokemon White

DSi Action Replay freezes after inserting codes for Pokemon White

Hey people please give me your quality suggestions. I recently came across few DSi Action Replay codes for Pokemon White version. So, I tried them out in my DSi. But unfortunately, it did not worked for me at all. Instead they gave me more trouble. Now whenever I enter the codes with Pokemon White, my Action Replay DSi completely freezes on the Codes screen. Now, I am unable to play the game with these codes On and not even when I have not inserted them. Please help me to solve the issue.

Re: DSi Action Replay freezes after inserting codes for Pokemon White

It is highly possible that you are inserting the wrong codes or might be missing something in between while entering the codes in your DSi Action Replay. Make sure that the codes are available and if they are then you are inserting them in the correct order in your DSi Action replay. I would suggest you to get the proper codes from the some trusted website, or you can even get them from the official website of Pokemon White, if the the officials have shared anything there.

Many times it do happen that people insert the wrong code and end up getting stuck in middle of nowhere. My cousins have used the Action Replay codes for both the versions of Pokemon White and Pokemon Black and they both have little different codes. Also make sure that the codes are of the specific device. Like you should use the Japan code if your device is from Japan, or use North American code if the device is of North America and so on.

I would suggest you to try the following few codes to play Pokemon game in your DSi Action replay. I have used some of them and it had worked for me and many of my friends and did not caused any trouble for us yet. Just download the file and unzip it. You will find a text file. I have given a small list of some codes which are common among me and my friends. Hope you won’t be facing the freezing issue while using these codes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

According to me you’re the firmware of your DSi Action Replay device is outdated and needs to get an update. If the DSi Action Replay’s software is not updated, you will definitely face problems while playing few latest games as the older firmware won’t be supporting the newly launched games. So, I would recommend you to update the firmware of DSi Action Replay as soon as possible and then try to run the codes. Also make sure that you are contacting the official website of DSi to install the new updates.

According to me, your DSi Action Replay device might be having some kind of technical issue with it. The problem might also occur if there is some kind of hardware issue with your DSi Action Replay. So, I would recommend you to visit the nearest Nintendo store and make an appointment with the technical staff and submit your DSi for repairing. Most probably your device will work better after the repair.