Thread: Is there a huge leap for Rockstar in LA Noire?

Is there a huge leap for Rockstar in LA Noire?

I just put in the 3rd disc, so I'm very close to the end and I have some very mixed emotions, but in good ways. I'm sure some of you may have encountered some people complain "You cannot draw his gun at any time! This game is one of the worst. This total is not what I expected, mostly from Rockstar, I thought it was going to be like harsh. Anyway, the point I want to get, this game is an excellent example of what other game companies should be looking. And what a game company, Rockstar can make a game stand out from the rest. I mean, take a walk back and watch at all the games that are out of the market, right now, is there another game as LA Noire? No. Why? Because Rockstar can make games that are totally different and unique. LA Noire? Now that's a real game. I know I feel like I'm saying something that has been said hundreds of times, but this is something I had to vent. I'm glad to found a community of players who can appreciate the real games.

Re: Is there a huge leap for Rockstar in LA Noire?

Well, I rather think it is mostly a rockstar which is name of a company to the people behind the names have been responsible for some of the best games to be created, so that with LA Noire wouldn’t have surprised people like them " I've been doing that for years. Did you know that Rockstar North was originally called the DMA design and made the first gta game and before all you lemmings did, so technically did not create rock star of GTA. But not everything has also been successful Barbie Horse Adventures, and that bomb!

Rockstar did not develop this game in any way or form which is issued. Bloomsbury did not write Harry Potter, Eidos did Batman: Arkham Asylum, etc. If sticky to the top of the forum, seriously. I'm almost 100% sure Rockstar at least helped a few things with the game's development. But as per my knowledge I am quite sure that Rockstar didn’t developed this game. Well you can check this out on the internet.

There are nearly two sheets of credits for Team Bondi and 4 sheets of credits for Rockstar. Team Bondi made the most of Rockstar's new play, but the partnership did much as they would with one of their own studies. As for LA Noire is a matter Team Bondi and Rockstar Sydney. There is no difference except Team Bondi is free to do other projects with other companies, in addition to Rockstar. Team Bondi has worked for hire. LA Noire Rockstar has. Rockstar Games is the author, not Bondi official rights equipment. The settings for Team Bondi and Rockstar San Diego to improve RAGE take the next set of Rockstar as GTA IV development Dead influenced Red Redemption.

LA Noire in 2004 began as a project funded by Sony and have had a different engine. From Rockstar bought the rights in 2006, Team Bondi had access to technology, and Rockstar experience at home. There are teams of people Bondi credited for "motor", but there are also credits Rockstar San Diego and Technology Group RAGE. This suggests that collaboration, as RAGE had to do a lot of new things in LA Noire. I also had to do a lot of things GTA as we have seen before, so it makes logic to use and concentrate on developing new features and old features and not inventing again.

Why is it so important to people that this is not considered a set of Rockstar? It is published by R *, according to the credits, Rockstar plays an important role in the development and programming, the game has many similarities with other Rockstar games and game engine uses a Rockstar. Well, we got it. Team Bondi is the developer, but Rockstar has a very big hand in this game. In the end, Rockstar is getting a lot of credit for their savings.

Why the hell not use Euphoria physics? RAGE and Euphoria go together like strawberries and cream. I thought the pedestrian collision animations when you meet them or beat them with a car seemed pretty unrealistic and nowhere near as successful as GTA IV and RDR. When I play the two parties can spend years doing NPC and my character to fall off laughing. Well you can just check this out.