Thread: Do you think there will be demo for FEAR 3?

Do you think there will be demo for FEAR 3?

Well I have heard many rumors regarding the demo of FEAR 3. Some people say that it is going to release and other side people say that there are no demos for it. How can it be possible that a game get’s released without any demo? I think the previous version of FEAR had a demo so this will definitely have. I am not sure about this but what do you people think? Need replies as soon as possible.

Re: Do you think there will be demo for FEAR 3?

I don’t think so that it will come out this month. Well I am not sure about this but it may release anytime this month. You know actually demo version are released 2 or 3 weeks just before the game is going to release. Demos are basically created to provide a basic knowledge about the game play. Thus I would prefer you to observe on this everyday and check for any information regarding this.

Hey buddy you may know that demo is created so as to provide a short description about the game. I am not sure but I hope that the company releases a little SP demo for this game. Since everyone want to try out how good is this game so an official demo is required. So I hope to goodness that they do release the demo so that people can give their reviews about the game. So let’s hope for something good.

I think the company will provide a demo since both the previous versions FEAR and FEAR 2 had an SP demos. Basically the SP demo of FEAR was released two months before the release date of the game. You might know that FEAR 2’s demo was released 3 weeks before the game was released. So I hope that WB will provide an SP demo. Till then we can only wait for the demo or you can search for videos regarding this.

I imagine they will, every pitch FEAR other had a demo before it. And guess who made the game a little different from others, so it would be nice that people use for their operation, in contrast to the other. What do you think which demo will they provide: Single player demo of a level or section, a player who is a sewn at other levels to show the different environments and 2 made this demonstration FEAR, Multiplayer, Cooperative demonstration and, finally, some or all the above. A lot of things you can do with the demo now.

I guess it will be a small demo where you play SP point man for around 20 minutes or so. Not sure about the cooperative for example, unless your local cooperative split screen as seen in the demo of Resident Evil 5, and a buddy can play, but was restricted. You could go online. After all, is a demonstration? And also, I guess we'll have a demo for about 2 weeks before the release of the game, but I'm just speculating.