Thread: Some facts related with FEAR 3

Some facts related with FEAR 3

In light of the absence Fireseeds I decided to rebuild the FEAR 3 of the Community "tab message in order to allow its subsequent maintenance. That said: Many Fires for Kudo to make the information it was in the present case. This will be the new F.3.AR Facts. You can add any information relevant and coherent response to this thread and correct errors. I'll be updating this thread at regular intervals to ensure that they become a complete and easy to read the list of all the facts F.3.AR before launch.

Re: Some facts related with FEAR 3

In the verification report of the above facts I will be looking for links and sources to add and verify all F.3.AR Fact alone. This will be essential to the full and complete list as bare facts without the support of only raise more questions to answer. Any help in locating sources and references is certainly appreciated. I also ask that when added back to this thread F.3.AR Facts also add the respective references or sources you had for that information in the form of URLs and links.

FEAR 2 in the digital comic that was out with exclusive copies of the game, we see that, indeed, an accident. It is part of the certified story. Not the expansion. On the other hand, the script of the game was a joke. Well I really hope to see more information regarding FEAR 3 facts and the actual story of it. I hope it would be slight different than the FEAR 2. Let’s hope for some good when this game get’s released.

Well, I found a lot of new information to add. To begin we consider the gun-12 shots per clip for now, SMG-35 AR-24 as it was different in FEAR 2, laser-1 rocket launcher which was same as in previous game, rifle and so on. EPA can step and I think they have shields. Rev Mechs have shoulder-mounted laser cannons. Fettel can launch attacks death ray, while in slow motion. I think these are awesome new weapons provided for in this game.

Since this has been just out there, I'll add some more information. Here is a list of enemies refined. ATC-standard Trooper thugs in blue uniforms with light armor and machine guns. Some shotguns can also handle, judging by the scene at the rural level, and Uzis. Middle Trooper armor and helmets-Wear green, possibly replicas. ATC accompany soldiers. The subtypes differ in the shoulder pad-white-red Assault Rifle-shotgun-double rocket launchers red, green lasers as the ultimate goal game. Sniper-Like in FEAR 2, wears a gray-brown coat and a visor. Armed, as expected, with a sniper rifle with a red laser target.Soldier-big stage and bright ATC soldiers that can walk through solid objects. They also seem to be more heavy armored and armed as soldiers. Similar to the armatures of playback in large size.

Even I got so much of information regarding the facts of FEAR 3. Caster phase-glowing, blue suited soldiers. Commander enemy fire "missiles portal" that makes a soldier ATC and medium-term deformation in when they arrive. It is also very durable and laser weapons. Rev 9 esque mechs Robocop mechanisms similar to those last games, but now with the shoulder-mounted laser, in addition to the standard arm-mounted weapons and seem much faster than the Rev. 6s. EPA-The driving mechs. Again, like Fear 2, which is basically a higher Rev with guns and rockets, shields and maybe I do not know how the powers that the player uses must have access. Presumably APC to leave troops in the sequences shot. Also there are chances to attack your turret. Note that this remains stationary.
    Hind Gunship chopper-style is hard, mobile and used heavy machine guns. Scavenger wolf-like creatures that run on all fours and attack in packs that burst into flames after death. "Zombies" were reported to be refugees from the explosion that has gone mad. Charged in SWAT and like the typical crazy. Stranger, fleshy, long-limbed creatures with jaws. They attack with claws and have invisibility. I tried to get pictures, but I cannot make them work.