Thread: Who is your favorite villain in LA Noire game?

Who is your favorite villain in LA Noire game?

Have you played LA Noire game? It’s quite a good game but not as good as GTA. There are many things which I would like to change if the game goes in development. Anyways there were many characters playing the role of villain such as Dr. Harlen Fontaine who was a good villain with Courtney Sheldon, Curtis Benson, Mickey Cohen and finally Roy Earle. Well my favorite villain is Dr. Harlen Fontaine. Who is your favorite villain in this game?

Re: Who is your favorite villain in LA Noire game?

I would not really class Courtney Sheldon as a villain. I do not know why Leland Monroe is not there as an option? Anyway, I will give my vote to Roy Earle, for his character during the game I think it developed from when he got introduced at various points such as racist only a shower bag. He was the only man I felt to play the best role of villain in this game. It’s my opinion after all.

Hey buddy I don’t think so that Courtney Sheldon was a real villain. I think he just got with some of the stuffs which he shouldn’t have. In early cases he was not really a villain but in case he was just an opportunistic person to be honest. Anyways talking about my favorite villain, it’s Dr. Harlen Fontaine. I think he deserves an award for sure.Also I think that his voice was amazing and the role he played was also good.

Yeah even I agree that Courtney Sheldon is not a villain. Well as per my opinion, I like all of them. None of them were less then themselves. But frankly speaking, I would really like to vote for Dr. Harlen Fontaine. I think he was one of the best characters I have seen in this game. Others were also quite good but I feel the doctor was amazing. I appreciate the one who has created such kind of character.

As everyone is voting for Dr. Harlen Fontaine then I think he must be a good villain. Well I just started playing this game a bit and I hardly know the characters. But frankly speaking Fontaine is good and he suits the best for his role. I have played only few levels but in this I have seen Fontaine as one of the best character in this game. Thus I would really like to play more to know more about this villain.

As per my opinion I will vote for Courtney Sheldon. I think he is really annoying and I really wish that he bites it. Many people told me that Courtney Sheldon is not a villain rather he is just king of native kid. I don’t know how people feel such things about Courtney Sheldon but Sheldon was very frustrating. Anyways I also like Leland Monroe and Kelso's boss. They were quite good as compared to Sheldon.

Well looking at so many reviews I can be sure that most of you people have played this game. I didn’t like this game much but the characters were good. I would definitely vote for John Ferdinand Jamison. I think he was the only perfectionist who played the role so good and filled me with real sense of repulsion. I don’t know whether they appears lately in this game or not but if yes, then I am willing to kill them again.