Thread: Is Hunted: The Demon's Forge available in DVD region free?

Is Hunted: The Demon's Forge available in DVD region free?

Hello everyone I hope you all have read the title properly now considering that you all have read the title properly now I just need to know whether the dvd region for this game is available for free or not? Can you all please tell currently I am in United States and I just need to know whether the DVD region of this game is available for free or not? So will I be available to play this game in the Xbox version? Please do give me some ideas here I am waiting desperately for your answers so do answer it out guys I am waiting ok.

Re: Is Hunted: The Demon's Forge available in DVD region free?

As such I have not heard of that but even I am waiting for that so that’s what I want to say here I just searched the net two days ago and I was not able to find any information from there however I will definitely find it today and will inform you accordingly about the same so that’s what I want to say here, surely the region free must have come till now so look out for this space for more such updates on the game I will keep updating you accordingly on the same topic.

Hey it is available in the internet you can get it from there I just searched in the internet and I was lucky to have found that I did gave the order straight away so that’s why I am advising you to do the same here. I just checked out the game in the planetaxel website and there I came across the region free DVD it is available, and also it is available at a price of Rs.2,918. So that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic so just check out the website and let me know if that did help you or no, I am sure it will be beneficial for you, so just check out and let me know if that works or not.

If you ask me then I will advise you to contact InXile about this matter and they will inform you soon about the matter so that’s what I am trying to say here since issues like these are better known to them so that’s why it is better to have a talk with them and let them answer out the query for you sounds to be a very safe and simple solution for you so it is worth giving a try for you so have a check about the same and let me know what are the results, so hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic here.