Thread: Which race ends after empire in The Elder scrolls

Which race ends after empire in The Elder scrolls

Who do you think will take over after the fallen empire if a new one rises? I am not sure I think may a Nord/Orc Alliance my go very far until they hit the Wood Elf’s and The beast races though. IF the last three I mentioned (not on pole) banded together they would win no contest. I may not vote until I see your opinions. I did not add imperials because they just lost an empire. So please help me out of the confusion here .

Re: Which race ends after empire in The Elder scrolls

I think we throw in a change-up. For TES V, I would have it be about the Nordic city-states trying to forge an alliance to create an empire. TES VI could be about the high elves doing something similar to what they had before with the wood elves, but the wood elves jerk them around. So, the two most likely candidates for an empire starter are tied up or screwed up. This lets Bethesda take the unexpected option for who controls the new empire, if they make an empire.

As much as I hate to admit it, it would probably be those damn alter. they already think they're in charge anyway and if someone had to step up it would be those arrogant jerks. it would be nice to see a revolution of sorts by the beast races but I've got to give it to the high elves, they have a LOT of ambition and seem to crave authority. But also when did the imperials lose the empire, last I checked the empire is still ruled by the council after the dragon fires were re-lit?

Argonians. They have pretty much taken southern Morrowind. There isn't really a need for a military leader, as the hist can mobilize entire armies. Somehow, they would have to expand the hist trees network wherever they went though. I don't see them taking Summerset isle though, or possibly even Valenwood. The Altmer don't seem too eager to take over all Tamriel at the moment, but they wouldn't give up what they already have.

I think there's probably going to be 3 empires. First we have the Aldmeri Dominion in the south, controlling the Summerset Isles, Valenwood, and possibly parts of Elsweyr and Cyrodiil. Then we have the Hits Empire, which controls Black March and parts of Morrowind, they might also control the area around Leyawiin, but I won't say that for sure. Finally, we have a human empire, led by either Imperials or Nords, much like the Cyridiilic Empire was, which controls most of Cyrodiil, Skyrim, and northern Elsweyr.

Why not the akavir races? With the kamal attacking the tang mo every summer again and again, the Tang Mo finally have to retreat. they go all the way back to the lands of the empire it is stated that those to kingdoms are already weakened by their wars in the past they finally have to give in to the Kamal, but instead of surrendering themselves and becoming slaves they cross the sea too Tamriel and start invading it to establish new kingdoms. I think they would be strong enough to take over the empire in its crumbling state. And imagine an army of vampire snake people, tiger-dragons and different breeds of monkeys ok they are somewhat silly who were supposed to be legends and shrouded in something close to godhood coming at you and your comrades. And don't forget Tosh Raka, the first tiger-dragon to ascent to dragon hood standing between the ranks.