Thread: Dawn of fantasy demo

Dawn of fantasy demo

Soon the Dawn of Fantasy going to release. I will really going to buy that program but before that I want to play the demo version of game. Is there any demo game available on the internet which I can download and play? Will there be a steam version game? I have heard that the Beta is already released for testing purpose but I didn’t see any download link or file on any website even in most favorable download sites. Please help me.

Re: Dawn of fantasy demo

Yes you can get the demo which was released several months ago. Dawn of Fantasy is the development of the fantasy RTS type. It integrates numerous of the booming aspects of additional spirited RTS products, in addition to adds many ground-breaking aspects long-desired through the RTS player community. Using Reverie World Studios' individual Mithril Engine, Dawn of Fantasy initiates a city building scheme and user-friendly blockade battle gameplay. Featuring Dragons like a playable people plus Men, Elves plus Orcs, players fight for preeminence in the paranormal kingdom of Mythador.

In Dawn of Fantasy, you will go behind the pathway of an poor realm squire, Lord Harthram, as he unites the King's military in explore of a easy wage, merely to determine a frantic and bleeding conflict through the Orc kingdom of Gokkholm is concerning to blow up. The human kingdom of Teria is lead through an untried, self-absorbed nobleman, Prince Erian the third. As The War without Kings Spirals away of control, Prince Erian should bypass all the way through the fires of youth into adulthood beneath the auspices of his father's armed consultant, a rough-necked knight, as well as a profane half-dwarf soldier.

This game is a ground-breaking Real Time Strategy (RTS) game that presents a important development of the fantasy RTS kind. A product integrates a lot of the winning features of today’s mainly spirited RTS products, except moreover introduces many pioneering features long-desired via the RTS player group of people. I am really eager to play the demo game but so far I didn’t get any option. I hope that somebody will help me here.

There will be 5 beta stages. The foremost three will be shut down, signifying access by temptation merely, and will open for a moment surrounded by the after that couple of months. The last two will be release, indicating anybody can download it, and will begin near to release. You don’t need the Demo anymore because the full version game will release this June.

The beta, otherwise public testing, phase for Dawn of Fantasy is in 5 parts. I have some information regarding the first beta stage. Reverie World Studios will commence through sending an exposed downhill game user by means of the updater device and single-player battle to the primary 50 testers. These testers will obtain an option to play in the order of through this for the foremost two weeks. For the duration of this stage they will be solving technological issues avoiding citizens from starting the game, and additional foremost crashes.

AS far as i know that there is no Demo version game available. The developer has only released the beta game a year ago for the testing purpose. Rather than this there is no demo version game. The beta phases are also not available publicly. There are nearly 5 stages of beta. So i think the game will also going to release like different subtitles in it.