Thread: What is the release date of dawn of fantasy?

What is the release date of dawn of fantasy?

I suppose i am the only one present in this world who is not having any knowledge of the release date so what do you all think what is the release date of the dawn of fantasy? I know that you all must be aware of this so still i am asking this question with you all so what is the release date of this game can you all please tell me what is the release date? I have heard that this game will be releasing this game in this month itself.

Re: What is the release date of dawn of fantasy?

Its tomorrow i.e. 3rd of june 2011 so thats what I think is the exact release date if the game so hope you have got the necessary information that you wanted so that’s what I think is the ideal suggestion for you and in case you need some more information on this game then please do notify me about the same I will be very much happy to answer out the query for you so that’s what I wanted to say here hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic.

So what do you all think will it be released in the normal pc version or will they be releasing in the console version also? What do you all think will they be releasing in the console version or not please do let me know about the same as well. Since I am very much eager to play it in the Xbox 360, so please do advise me about the same ok dear friends, I am very much eager to know it from you all, since who knows better than you all.

Yes it will be released for the console version as well. So better enjoy playing this game in the console version, whether it will be xbox or sony ps3. So enjoy gaming on that let the game release tomorrow and I am just waiting to get a hand on this, so I hope you have got the necessary answer for the question that you were looking for still I am asking with you all if you have any other query then do ask it with me I am ready to answer it out.

No all my answers are solved out so thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here appreciate that you have helped me a lot in solving the problem for me, So appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks a ton for giving out the solutions for me here anyways i would like to say one more thing here and the thing is that i am getting to hear some good reviews of the game as such i think the game would be a good one to hit the market.