Thread: Which race you will be playing the most in Dawn of Fantasy?

Which race you will be playing the most in Dawn of Fantasy?

so which is the race that you will use while playing this game i know everyone must be having thier personal favorites on this game so thats why I am asking you all which one would you consider as your favorite in this game if you have any choices then can you all please specify why do you think that that race is better I am quit e sure that you will answer this question for me, so please do reply here what do you think? On personal opinion I think Dragons would be my favorite so what are yours?

Re: Which race you will be playing the most in Dawn of Fantasy?

To start the game I will be starting with the elves first and then I think I will switch to the dragons, now why I am saying elves is because elves are much simpler to get started with so that’s why it is better to start with the simpler one and then move to the complex races dragons being one of them so that’s my opinion on this question I hope I have answered the question that you all were asking here and I am quite sure that some others will also contribute their opinions on this thread.

I will play humans and I will expect that dragons would be on the revenge side of the game so that’s what my expectations would be in the game now I have selected humans because it just simply fits in to my style of playing the game which is balanced attack/defense, so that’s why I have selected that option I hope many of them present here will agree with me, so that’s what I think anyways even I am waiting to hear some opinions from you all so do reply guys I am waiting.

For me Humans, Wood elves and Orcs are my favorites I would like to implement to this races in this game so that’s what I would like to say here and I am happy to know that my choice does varies with all of them and hence I am very much happy about ti so that’s what I want to say here everyone anyways like you all even I am a game fanatic and hence would love to have some competition with oyu all so if anyone who would like to have some tight competition then do let me know about it.

My favorite would be dragon and hence I think many of them here will also be agreeing with me on this topic I am selecting dragons because I am predicting that there will be many dragon players in the game and hence I think with the more number of dragon players in the competiton it will look as a good competition to everyone so that’s what my opinion says here, I am sure many of them will also agree with me so that’s what my opinion here.

Ok nice to see some good opinions being shared over here and I am very much happy about it so thanks a lot everyone for sharing out their views over here it was indeed great to listen it from you all appreciate your comments and the suggestions and nice to see that everybody’s favorite matches with mine so thats something that we get to see here only and no other forums and hence i like coming here for more such suggestions from you all so thanks a lot everyone for contributing to this thread.