Thread: Cost of Dawn of fantasy

Cost of Dawn of fantasy

Dawn of Fantasy trying believed to be the strategy genre to revolutionize. For bonds of roles, strategy and structure playing coupled with a MMO concept serves a broad range, but remains totally manageable. As far as I know that this game is going to release this month and I am really eager to play the game anyhow. However before that I want to know about the cost of this game. I have looked everywhere but I didn’t get any clue yet.

Re: Cost of Dawn of fantasy

Dawn of Fantasy plunges players into the fantasy world of Mythador in the skin of a human technophile, an elf or an orc alchemist belligerent, and at the head of a small town that may become a powerful military and commercial empire. Featuring a dual gameplay, the game relies in part on a single player campaign and strategic scripted and partly on a massively multiplayer mode built around a persistent and evolving universe, welcoming in particular the interactions between economic and trade players. The price of the game is still not leaked, either the UK version or US version.

Dawn of Fantasy is a persistent strategy game in which players take control of one of three people available through a varied gameplay. Online multiplayer mode in Kingdom and in single player Kingdom Wars, players train and send their armies into battle. They will use these armies to defend their fortress or take over other bastions of the "World Map", an overview of the scope offered by Dawn of Fansaty. Approaching the fortress of a player or a city, armies may either declare war or engage in combat by all means, the players from then tactically. The price of the game may be around $50 I think because the cost of the game will be published on the release day.

The video game Dawn of Fantasy will be available on PCs June 17, 2011 and 505 Games has decided to tell a little about its contents and the various peoples that players will embody but they didn’t tell anything about the cost of the game yet. In Dawn of Fantasy, three people shared the land: Men, Elves and Orcs. However, they are not the mere representation of the classic fantasy universe as the three peoples have appropriated the land for generations, each tribe having adapted to its environment. And these are not the only people in the world of cohabiting Mythador.

Dawn of Fantasy offers a new perspective to strategy games taking place in the universe "fantasy". It comes in the form of a massively multiplayer title that takes place in a world permanent. Responding on behalf of Mythador, this 3D world gives players the opportunity to write their own chapter in the bloody history of these lands. I am also hunting to find the exact price of the PC version game because I know that it will be going to be one of the popular game for this month.

"Dawn of Fantasy" is currently in beta phase, but already shows clearly that the developers put a lot of attention to detail in the RTS. That one has made it a MMO, I mean rather less, as could be found in the beta still not enough players to unsubscribe battles and the whole thing is strongly reminiscent of browser-related from the social gaming sector. I will definitely continue to play and build from my country home to a kingdom. The PC version game may cost around $25.

I am also searching for the cost of Dawn of Fantasy but I didn’t get it yet. I think that nobody is interested to know about the game cost. So it looks like many people not interested in MMORPG game. I hope that we all know about the cost on the date of its release. Till that I will enjoy the Beta. So you will also have to play the Beta version game and enjoy it well.