Thread: How to get a beta key for Dawn of Fantasy ?

How to get a beta key for Dawn of Fantasy ?

Can you all tell me from where can I get the beta keys for this game as such I was trying to find some genuine sites in the Google but sadly I was unable to find it from there so what do you all have to say here can you all recommend me some sites from where I can get the website if you have any information on the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible so this is all what I wanted to ask from you all, so please do let me know.

Re: How to get a beta key for Dawn of Fantasy ?

I would advise you to check out the gamone and also you can get it from the official forums of the dawn of fantasy i.e. Reverie World forums so do check it out from there as well so that’s all what I wanted to say here, I hope I have given you two suggestions for your question so do read in my suggestion and check out the links accordingly and ask for the beta keys from there, so I hope I have answered out all the queries of yours.

I am surprised that the game is releasing tomorrow and you are looking for the beta key like in what sense? The game is getting released tomorrow so check out the game tomorrow itself do not wait for the beta keys to be released, so that’s why I am saying that better wait for that and also one more thing that I would like to inform you that the beta keys are no longer available and all the websites have stopped the distribution of selling of the beta keys.

Yes that’s true well the keys were available in the official website of the dawn of fantasy game and they were worth trying out many users were given the key but that required them to sign in their forums and exceed their post count level to above 10 so that’s what they had to do and thousands of the users did get a beta key of the game for which they had tried them and also tested, based on their opinions the developers will release the game tomorrow let’s see if they can bring out some changes in the earlier games as well so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

Thanks for the help that you have given here yes I know that the game is releasing tomorrow but I was kind of expecting that the beta keys will be still there so as to incorporate some changes with the game that they will be releasing tomorrow anyways that’s my expectations and I was thinking that only, so hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. I am pretty sure you will understand and thanks a lot for the suggestions guys.