Thread: Are the beta keys of Dawn of Fantasy still available?

Are the beta keys of Dawn of Fantasy still available?

I hope you all have read the title properly so basically what I need to know is from you all is that are te developers still giving out the beta keys for the users if they are then do let me know because me being a great fan of this game would also like to contribute something on this game as well so that’s why I am expecting some contribution for you all so will you help me out here with the information basically you will be having an update on this information so please do let me know as soon a possible.

Re: Are the beta keys of Dawn of Fantasy still available?

Now you will not be available to get the beta keys I mean c’mon dude where are you the game is going to be releasing tomorrow and you are talking of the beta keys the game is coming tomorrow so better check out the game tomorrow I know like all of us you will also be a game fanatic so check out the game tomorrow and we from our side will also keep updating you about the game so all the best for the game tomorrow lets hope that it does turns out to be a good game for all of us, I am just waiting for it.

Well let me inform you that game is getting released tomorrow and the beta keys were getting distributed in the month of may and today is June and also the last date of the release of the beta keys for this game was 15th of may so the date has been expired and now you will not be able to get any beta keys for this game so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here it is too late to ask for the beta keys my friend.

Even like you I would also be happy to test this game out but unfortunately for me the developers have stopped giving out keys otherwise I would have took off some leave from my work and would love to test this game in my pc as of now I cannot so let’s see if I can get the game tomorrow itself as such I had a talk with my friends and they have confirmed that they will be planning to buy one tomorrow itself so I am waiting for it.

Ok so sad to hear about it I know the release date is tomorrow but still the expectations are so large that I am just dying to get a glimpse of this game so that’s why I was thinking that with the beta keys it would have been possible anyways now it is not happening so no use of asking for the formalities anyways thanks for contributing to this thread happy that everybody have contributed well for this thread. So thanks a lot everyone for the solutions that you have given here.