Thread: The Elder Scrolls: What would you do if you lived in Tamriel?

The Elder Scrolls: What would you do if you lived in Tamriel?

Let's suppose you lived in real life Tamriel. What would you do? Where would you live? Would you travel around? Be an adventurer? Live a simple life in Cyrodiil? Strive to be part of the Imperial Council? Join the Dark Brotherhood or the Morag Tong? The possibilities are endless and I hope that you are getting my point and it is easy to say what you would be doing if you where in the map I mean on Tamriel.

Re: The Elder Scrolls: What would you do if you lived in Tamriel?

I would be a Nord most likely and well if i was not a full time warrior then a master weapon smith. Famed across the land for my skills in battle and in forging weapons. Considering the fact that in RL I am a heavy equipment mechanic, I would probably be doing one of these three things. I would be a Smith. I would be working with Dwemer devices for the Arcane University.Trying to reanimate the Seige Crawler "for the good of the Empire".

I think if I lived in Tamriel, I'd live in Vvardenfell before the Ministry of Truth crashed and Red Mountain exploded and all that good stuff. I would be a scholar of all things Dwemeric. I'd hire some adventerous type to go with me to help me fight and clear Dwemer ruins out so I could study them, so long as I get to keep any Dwemer artifacts and he/she gets any non-Dwemer items, as well as my payment. If I was able to predict the destruction of Vvardenfell, or if I was lucky enough to be a survivor, I would move to Skyrim to continue my Dwemer research there.

I would be a Fletcher in Solstheim with a pretty Dunmer wife and a parcel of kids. When we weren't fletching arrows we'd be making fur clothing for any and all. We'd be nomadic, taking our small longboat around the island and selling abroad. I would be an altmor that lived on sumerset isle I would only leave to smack around the telvanni mage lords and whatever the brenton had like them after that i might be a guest teacher at the university

I would be a vampire. A cyrodiilic vampire. I would live in a mansion outside of the Imperial Cities and own a small lair underground in case my cover is blown. I would live a normal life of a rich nobleman and maybe even become a knight. Seducing young men and women to my home so I can drain them dry. I would join the Order and become a master manipulator. Speaking of vampires, I'd also probably try to intentionally inflict myself with Porphyric Hemophilia to become a vampire so I could live forever and continue my studies. I'd feed often and discreetly to maintain a human appearance and keep that little fact a secret from my hired help in the Dwemer ruins.

No one would know. I would be that fun and amazing guy that all the politicians love and like and all the kiddies cheer and celebrate. Before you know it, they surrender the Empire on a silver platter and they do whatever I command without a second thought. "Fetch doggies!" Haha!. My power and influence would be so big, that no one would expect I am a vampire. After the Dunmer were forced to flee to Solstheim in the Infernal City I would unite the Dunmer people to retake Morrowind and drive the damn filthy lizards out of our rightful home. The Argonians who didn't leave and weren't killed would spend the rest of they're miserable lives as slaves forced to help rebuild the great Dunmer homeland.