Thread: The Crucible and Level Editor in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

The Crucible and Level Editor in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I have installed Hunted: The Demon's Forge on the computer of mine. Well I am looking to have information regarding The Crucible and Level Editor. When it would be provided by the developer of the game? and how it would be the working manner of the game? Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Crucible and Level Editor in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Well looking at the requirement I let you know that there is nothing to say on this particular matter. It might be to early to make any speculation until and unless there is no announcement from the developer of the game. still I am looking for more information for the thing which you are looking for and I am falling to get the information. However i will let you know as far as I come across any useful information on this particular issue.

Only one thing which I can predict on this particular matter. Well according to me The Crucible and Level Editor would be deciding factor for the selling of the game. I mean if this particular thing is provided into the game then I am sure that many people would have preorder as well as there would be increment into the future sale at the Steam in the game. so I am hoping that the developer would provide this particular game.

Well I agree with the thing which you have mentioned in this particular thread. I am going to preorder the game until and unless the developer of the game would provide the level editor in the game. also friend of mine is ready to get the stuff regarding level editor in the game. I think it would open the new world to play the game into new manner. I am sure that you would love the level editor.

I let you know that it is not kind of the level editor in the game. you will be able to link large and open premade area and you can pick the kind of the monsters which you can use to fight with. Also you can have the option for the timers and some kind of the basic decision while playing the game. according to me there would be no resemblance between the level editor in the game. So you should clear the idea of the level editor regarding this particular game.

Well I have cleared the idea regarding the level editor which you have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter. I am hoping that the developer of the game would make a positive action on this particular matter. Well I am really excited about the features of the level editor which is going to be release by the develop of the game.