Thread: Co-Op Connection is not working while playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Co-Op Connection is not working while playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I have installed Hunted: The Demon's Forge on the computer of mine. also the friend of mine have installed this particular game. I have an issue while playing the Co-Op version of the game. whenever I am trying to connect it is saying it is failing to connect. Let me know why I am getting this particular issue on the computer of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Co-Op Connection is not working while playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I want to know some specific information to get the root cause of the problem. Let me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? Which antivirus do you have installed on the computer? Do you having any firewall installed on the computer? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the server of the game. Well I recommend that you should try after couple of hours and see whether you are able to do Co-Op or not. If there is an issue with the server of the game then I am sure that backend team would be already working on this particular matter and it is expected to resolve really soon . till then I recommend that you should wait and see whether there is any difference in the situation.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to firewall. I am suggesting that you should look for the port 7777 on the system of yours. I am suspecting that this particular port might be blocked by the Firewall and you need to unblock the same. also you should disable the firewall for the certain period of the time and see whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening due to corruption of the game file on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours’. you should uninstall the entire the game and restart the computer of yours. after restarting the computer you should try to install the game. I am hoping that reinstalling the entire game would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I am highly suspecting that problem which you are facing is happening due to bug issue in the game. so it is the beyond of the limit of the of this particular forum to solve the matter. Well I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Make sure that you should provided the information which is associated with the computer configuration. They would release the patch as they have fixed the problem in the game.