Thread: No Magazine Scans or Transcripts for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

No Magazine Scans or Transcripts for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I have played Hunted: The Demon's Forge on the Xbox of mine. I am unable to figure out about the magazine scans or the transcripts about the game. I was also little bit curios why there was nothing like media buzz for this particular game. This particular game is seems to be bland and unimaginative. The combat in the game is seems to be boring and it seems to be really slow. I recommend that one should not buy this particular game. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular game.

Re: No Magazine Scans or Transcripts for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Well this particular game is published by the Bethesda it did not mean that they have developed the game. according to me you should not blame Bethesda at all regarding the quality of this particular game. Bethesda has published New Vegas as well as Brink. They are not the responsible for the developing of the game so we could not complaint them regarding the quality of the product. We need to contact the developer for the same.

I let you know that the Scans and transcripts from the magazines are not allowing just because of the copy right restrictions in the game. however I am opinion of the game and I have found that it stays in terms of civil and constructive. So I think you should ask the opinion of the users before you go and play the game and claiming to the developer before you complaint the developer of the game.

I care because I have bought this particular game. what do you think if I have not liked the game and should I say to people that I have liked the game? it seems to be absurd and according to me it would be totally misguiding the people which are out there. I am having rights to say people that this game is really bad and one should not purchase the game at all. So I recommend that people should think twice before they purchase the game.

I can understand that you are looking to get good time with this particular game. many people I have seen that who are seems to be attached emotionally with the game. there is no one who are supposed to feel wrong. As it is already mentioned that it is not a good game at all. I am sorry to say but it is really bitter truth which you need believe as far as this particular game is concerned. However you can look for some other games which are available in the market.

I am enjoying the playing of this particular game. Well I let you know that this particular game is seems to be Gears of Wars into the dark fantasy settings. If you like to play third person cover based shooters then I think this particular game would be most excitement for the game. you can call me a kind of the casual game why because the action of the game is seems to be really slow and it is very easy to deal with the same.