Thread: Is LAN gaming possible in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Is LAN gaming possible in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hey , I have just seen the trailer of this game and I am too excited to buy this one as this looks a very adventures game as per the trailer I have seen . But, i doubt that this game would support LAN as this game is developed by a young company, I think they don‘t have a LAN feature available in it . I mean I will only buy it if it has a support for lan because I am not going to shell 100$ for just playing that Game with my son.

Re: Is LAN gaming possible in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

This game was developed by inxile entertainment which is quite young in the industry, so I doubt‘t it will have a LAN feature with it because, I mean developing a game with an support for Lan is not an easy task. But, no one can accurately suggest if the company provides a support for Lan. So let’s keep our fingers crossed till this game releases in my country. I suggest you to wait till the game is completely released all over the globe and then take a review if the game is really worth buying or not

AS this game is set to release on 3 June 1, 2011 in Europe where the globe resides and a sale of 50% is made. So unless and until this game is released in my country. I am sorry to say that I cannot help you with this topic. But , I suggest you to wait and see if the game is worth purchasing because, sometimes within a year we find the same game on e-bay for an sale price of 5$. So you just have to wait and watch. Hope this helps you out to control the excitement that is lying in your hand to try that game out.

Guys, this game supports the Multiplayer gaming and so does it support LAN gaming. Here is what I got from a quick search from goggle. This game is built on Unreal Engine 3 . Remember the Unreal tournament that we played on Lan???? Yes it‘s the same engine been used here. So LAN gaming is supported by this game. And you don‘t need to spend 100 $ for purchasing this game as you can buy the same at 50$ and install it on two pc.

According to the official website it says that it has a LAN support. Weird though no many use LAN gaming here in my town. Well the I just purchased this game as I had pre-ordered it. It is quite different for other games in this segment .but it‘s not that interesting as I thought it was. Well here is what the game says, when I loaded it on the computer Local CO-OP:N0, Number of player via LAN or System Link: 0 players this proves that it has a LAN gaming feature

Seems to be some disagreement here. The LAN lines are only being shown under the console. Co-optimums still shows just online on pc's as above post. We are going to be able to play this through a LAN line on a pair computer, one game. Or just online with two games for the pc? Any type of pre-order is a appealing much a need to know? The post that it supports LAN lines is a bit release, does that mean all platforms? All I can discover at the instant on this is that a solitary game couch-co-op is just the consoles. Anyone know what’s the situation on pc's?