Thread: Can we change the Character armor models into Hunted: The Demon's Forge?

Can we change the Character armor models into Hunted: The Demon's Forge?

I am hoping that you will be able to answer the question of mine. I am playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge on the system of mine. As you progress in the game you will get the new armors or weapons? If you do the same then let me know whether it would reflect the new upgrade in the game? or it would be the same model for the entire game? I mean can I do armor upgrade in the game? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Re: Can we change the Character armor models into Hunted: The Demon's Forge?

Well I let you know that there no confirmation from the developer of the game. however I have viewed some videos in the game where the players are supposed to wear different kind of armors in the game. I have noticed into preorder where you can change the appearance of yours in the game. it is the speculation which I have made but still I am waiting for the announcement from the developer end of this particular game.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned above I let you know that you will be able to get a new weapon, shield and armor as you move towards in the game. as you get the new things in the game it would get reflected into the Caddoc or E'lara. The only thing is that you need to move forward constantly in the game. it is the only way where you can get upgrade the weapon in this particular game.

At the first glance this particular game seems to be really impressive. I mean to say this particular game is having great graphical look and feel. Also there are lots of stunning outdoor locations into the entire game. there is really great feel for the combat in the game. as far as the upgrading of the weapon is concerned I agree with the moving forward in the game and get the weapons after completing the levels in the game.

Yes you are right this particular game is having great graphical look and feel. this game is really vast game and I am sure that there would be large range of the weapon which would be available in the game. I am not wrong then there would be around 40 weapons in the game. according to armor which you have got in the game the appearance of the character would changes rather than the modification of the states in the game.

As I have talked to the developer of the game and they have told that there are going to work on the thing which you have mentioned over here. they told me that they are supposed to introduce large number of game weapons in near future . also already there are number of weapons in the game which you can get the same once you have gone through all the levels of this particular game.

I am playing it on xbox 360 and cant figure out how to get my pre order weapons equip in game i dont see no inventory or anything I have enter the preorder code and all?

Quote Originally Posted by fennix102 View Post
    I am playing it on xbox 360 and cant figure out how to get my pre order weapons equip in game i dont see no inventory or anything I have enter the preorder code and all?
    Actually, you just need to activate them under special features. They will be equipped in adventure mode after you do that. You will be also getting 2 levels with your pre-order. Basically, the pre-order is a special weapon and a level that is not in the normal game. There are normally four different armor and weapon packs in total, if I have heard it correctly.