Thread: Co-Op gaming but no character Customization in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Co-Op gaming but no character Customization in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Well I have installed Hunted: The Demon's Forge on the computer of mine. I loved the Co-Op playing of this particular game. I am thinking that Co-Op and good graphics is the only things which would be useful to make thing working. According to me it should have good storyline and NPC interaction and there should be customizable character in the game. Let me know whether you are agree with the points which I have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Co-Op gaming but no character Customization in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I let you know that you will not be able to build your own character into this particular game. the story line is involving E'lara and Caddoc. You will be able to play the game on the computer of yours. there is the thing like character development but it did not seems to be open where you can select the class of yours and you will be see the ability to open each and every character in the game. however in this particular game Caddoc and E'lara was having the specific ability trees in the game.

If there is not the same kind of the level of the character customization but if you are having the defined characters which is used to allow to provide the better integration between the story. I have noticed lots of banter between both of the character in the game. you would not have defined name or the set of the abilities or kind of the personality which you are looking for in the game. this particular game is not having reference in the game.

I agree with the things which are mentioned over here. well the thing which you have mentioned over here is common for the RPG version of the game. this particular is not developed for the RPG version of this particular game and the character design is reflecting the game. there should be something which would give you a special kind of attack so that the character of yours can get special assistance. There is a big need of integrated defined classes and characteristics in this particular game.

I have understood the things which you mentioned over here in this particular thread. Personally I loved the look and feel of this particular game. i have found that many of the RPG games are having the predefined set of the characters in the game. however if the developer is supposed to provide the good amount of the customization then I am sure that it would be a great thing is provided by the developer of the game.

I am really disappointed because there is no provision for the customization of the character in the game. I have preordered this game but I have cancelled the same as it was lacking character customization in the game. I am not going to purchase the game till there is no support for the character customization. I am hoping that the developer of the game would look on the requirement on the users and took the useful steps as early as possible.