Thread: Zynga poker : Why “All-in” all the time?

Zynga poker : Why “All-in” all the time?

What has happened to the betting system? Why does everyone think it is necessary to go all if they have a Jack or better in their Hold cards? What ever happen to slow play? Relaxing play? Does not matter what table in what city. When I started playing this game or application I enjoyed it I made a few friends and enjoyed it a lot. Now I have to deal with idiots. It should not be like that on every table but it is. Zynga re naming the tables did not help to curb this action. If anything it made it worse. Now you have these bingo players going to “friendly” tables and making their and my game experience is crap. If it were not for the handful of friend is have made playing poker I would not be playing any longer.

Re: Zynga poker : Why “All-in” all the time?

I think there are all-in’s on continuous basis due to the following reason and nothing else.
    • Global mix of players
    • Inexperienced and Veteran Players
    • Free chips no financial damage to most if they lose them all.
    • No Limit Poker.
    • The game allows it.
    • Desperate, Stupid, Greedy, Impatient players trying to recover losses or make big stacks quickly.

The only solution that I feel over this is nothing but either play, waiting for good cards or move tables. It's a common topic of discussion in these threads and as it is No Limit Poker the all-in tactic is a legal part of the game frustrating though it is to serious players. You have to adapt your own play to deal with these types of players and surprisingly they are loved and cherished by a lot of other players as they turn out to be good cash-cows in the long run.

Oh so if I got AA or AK pocket u actually expect me to let u see the flop with your crap hands at free ? Learn the game my friend, it’s really not bingo , every hand have meaning in the game so if someone put all in on has 2 cards, he probably know the probability to win is high and he have more chance from other play or may-b not in some cases now think about before u call all-in players "Machine player" because its not real think ALL-IN players, its one strategy in the game, and i see ALL-IN as working way ! that’s the real reason when sometimes u just need to "kick" other players to grow up your chances to take to pot.

If you go all in with AQ you run the risk of winning nothing more than the blinds sometimes you need to slow the play down to get value from the pot. If you went all in pre-flop with AQ and I had 7-10, i would fold every time you would get no value from me ie if you have AA under the gun and push all in with 30 or 40 blinds then you will be luck to walk away with 1.5 BB not a very sensible option if you were In a late position you might win 4 or 5 blinds.

You might have a point if the people going all in had AA or AK. But, I often see people going all in with 79 off suit and crap like that. You've said nothing, because your scenario rarely happens with people who go all in a lot. But, they don't bother me because I've made lots of chips off of them. Actually, all inners are my favorite people to see at the tables because I know that I'm almost guaranteed to take all of their chips. It has happened time after time. So, they don't bother me