Thread: Alternate Costumes in Hunted: The Demon's forge

Alternate Costumes in Hunted: The Demon's forge

I wonder if going to be any alternate costumes (not pre-order items) in the game. I think this game will sell more units if there is an option for E'lara takes a little longer. Do not get me wrong, I'm not talking about a turtle neck and coat, which covers up the thighs and abdomen. Now I know people will say "deal with it" and all that sort of thing, but many girls are put off by what E'lara leads to the point where they refuse to play the game, making it the occasion of rupture of their boyfriends, right?

Re: Alternate Costumes in Hunted: The Demon's forge

From what I read, there are alternate costumes, offering pre-order costumes for what will likely be in the games too. Although the descriptions say it is unlocked only after beating the game once. Despite what we saw on the computer murderer, alternate costumes will be just as revealing. I'm not going to be "that guy" that just says "deal with it", but the way you look, we're playing the role of these two characters and that they dress to match their personalities.

You can choose the "Seraphine" the skin in a previous version to purchase this game if you bought it on steam. It will be unlocked after completing the campaign. Now the question is if the skin is E'lara remove the skin and the model with those of Seraphine and make you able to play Seraphine + Caddoc, or just opened a rare skin for a rare, new NPC in Crucible. The game uses the Unreal 3 engine frame and therefore should be easy to use API modding implemented as automatic load skin.

Either way it would take some getting used to having a player character in an RPG that is not improving their armor optically. I know these only too old RPGs where technology does not allow changing the font looks Asian action and adventure as Genma Onimusha, where the characters only improved their appearance by changing the weapons and gloves to make the selection Flash Player is on other things beside the character. But this is not a problem for me personally, there are still indicators of increasing power and control over the game world, spell effects, combat moves and the actual damage to the mobs are taking.

We will be playing in the 360, so I'm not sure regarding skins, else they could do to sell this game for me would be to add skins base as DLC, that way you can make money a little more too, everyone a winner. Personally, I am praying for (and please, oh yes God Almighty Bethesda heed my call, such as fur or two new base, it would mean modding the mesh, so that there would be concerns of cut, a bit of texture work cover their thighs and abdomen, and that would be me and many other couples who are on the fence and selling it.