Thread: New hacking technique in Zynga poker

New hacking technique in Zynga poker

Hi friends I am here to know whether there are any technique that will allow me to get the hand over other chips because I have suffered a lot when my chips were stolen I mean there are users who are using some hacking techniques so stole the money or the chips of our account. So can I know what are best possible techniques that will help me to get the perfect chance to have a go at it and get all my chips back.

Re: New hacking technique in Zynga poker

I am new to the forum but thought I'd join to make all forum users aware of a new account hack used on me today. I've been playing now for approx. 12 months building a 261 million stack. I logged in to my Facebook account and had received a message, supposedly sent by a user of a group I am a member of. This message was nothing more than a clipart picture of a newspaper, once opened however it installs a "friend message" to your applications allowing the hack of your account.

Sadly I am now in the position of having to wait and see if and when Zynga will replace my chips but just thought in the meantime I'd try and make as many people aware of this new way, at least it's new to me, of these thieving little help themselves to others chips. Also this hack requires no input of your login details, it's self installing from the message leaving you blissfully unaware as to what's going on.

I had a similar experience. It was nothing I think I did. I logged into Facebook and was hijacked to a blank page. I thought I resolved the issue by deleting the hijackers with hijack this, running Trend Micro, changing my login email/passwords, etc. I had no idea I needed to uninstall java. I hope that you are getting my pointy and also able to understand the appropriate system.

I encountered exactly the same as Princy1 described in his very first post of this thread! I received also this message from "Donna Harris" telling me to have a look at your old school colleagues. Clicking at the link a "Newspaper" picture appeared and clicking on it nothing happened. I was able to log in to Zynga Poker and play 3-4 round. After that the application stuttered and a few seconds after the application hung! I closed my browser and restarted them, logged-in to Zynga Poker and realized that my account was 0 $ chips instead as millions I had before.