Thread: Texas HoldEm Poker Achievements

Texas HoldEm Poker Achievements

How many achievements does everyone have on Facebook Texas Holdem Poker? I have 63 out of 64 and only need poker on the go using the iPhone. As i don’t own an iPhone i think this achievement is bad and should be removed! Also i think Zynga should bring more achievements out because now it seems boring with nothing else to aim for other than challenges and leveling up. What ideas does everyone have for any new achievements? And also what should the reward be for the achievement.

Re: Texas HoldEm Poker Achievements

With great effort and help from a friend who has an iPhone last trophy won and after much looking for someone to help me because no one won I managed to reach the 64 trophies with the illusion that the rewards were few chips and . Surprise no nothing the effort to achieve the 64 trophies was not reflected in my account poker. I really felt quite disappointed that we did not give gamers and fans of poker Zynga no generous to encourage us to achieve the objectives. I have read some post of people complaining because they have no iPhone to achieve their ultimate trophy, I tell them not to worry, they are only 5000 chips, do not expect more than I was really disappointed

I managed to get to 43 badges shortly after I hit Level 30. Its bad that you have to wait to get to certain levels to access them. I am twice the number of straight wins for the highest Level 40 straight badge and almost at the number of flushes necessary for the highest Level 40 flush badge. And I still have to get through 8 more levels of play. I say drop the iPhone one for those of us who refuse to get a phone that does the same thing as a laptop computer can do well, less than it can do for more money and a much smaller screen.

Any chance of a retrospective achievement? I just had 4 of a kind 3 times in a row I've never bought into the whole 'Zynga is rigged' theory but 2 hands later my opponent had 4 of a kind as well. What are the odds? Someone recently posted an idea for a birth year achievement (I can't find it because the search function is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, though not as tasty!) i.e. if you were born in 1974 and get a pair of 7s and pair of 4s you win. Well, today would have been a bumper harvest for anyone born in a specific year.

I had my account hacked on Zynga customer service gave me a list of things to do and that they would restore my chips that was stolen. I sent all of the required information to customer service. They emailed me back saying they could not find that my account had been hacked. I lost 10-million chips in 48-second. Zynga customer service dropped the ball in regard to customer service. I even sent the email the hacker sent me. What other information do I need to send. I need the email address and or address of Zynga's corporate offices. I will write until I get some customer satisfaction.