Thread: New Mini Game slots in Zynga poker

New Mini Game slots in Zynga poker

What are the new game slots in zynga poker now what I can do to get the latest updates in the same I mean what are the upcoming game slots in the same. Take a spin on Zynga Poker's new SLOTS! If you're not in a poker hand, you can still win chips in seconds. They just released a new mini game over the dealer chat so let me know what are best and the perfect ways that will help me to know about the same.

Re: New Mini Game slots in Zynga poker

Sorry but the slots advertisement is the most annoying part of the poker. Switch tables, it bugs you over and over and over to play. So unless you sit at a table for more than a few minutes, you have to click the X multiple times before it stops bugging you to play it or "Play again tomorrow". It is a major distraction from the game and I believe it is better to be removed. If you go to a table you will see it over where the dealer chat is located, you get 10 spins deal with the same.

I don't like the slots please allow us options to turn it off. some like it but many will not especially when the flash keeps piping up every now and then please turn off or let us choose to play or not or better still develop a new slots games i'm play poker and don’t mind playing slots but not at the expenses where by the stupid slots keeps popping up every now and then.

I think it’s a good idea but I played yesterday and played 5000 chips it said i won 225,000chips, but I s did not receive them however it took 5,000 from mine. I tried again today playing lesser chips when it said I won I still didn't receive them and it took the amount away I played. The idea is good however, the constant pop-up is very annoying. I used up all my credits this morning and it still pops up. It needs to be changed so that it stops popping up after you use up your credits. The winning hands pop ups are pretty annoying but this new pop up is compounding the annoyance.

So far I have loved the slots and they are working very efficiently for me, especially when I hit a 3oK and get the 10 freebies which my friends love snagging off my profile. I also love the way it is coordinated with the tables I’m playing at, if I go to a million chip table then it allows me to play a higher amount of chips and if I am at a 20 chip table then i can play a very low amount, and being over the dealer chat is not too bad because i pay little attention to it unless i get lost and I am trying to catch up on a tournament listing. so all in all it is a great extra way to get chips.

I find the slots very distracting and pretty useless to be honest. Annoyingly popping up all the time it probably sounded good at Zynga brainstorming meeting but just adds to the already cluttered playing area. I think that Zynga are taking the attention off the real reason we are here. To play poker If i wanted to play slots I will download an exciting version of my own. Please leave the basics of the game and stop trying silly gamins.