Thread: Unable to unlock wide body kit after completing final race in NFS UnderGround 2

Unable to unlock wide body kit after completing final race in NFS UnderGround 2

Hello guys, I wanted to clear few doubts. I am playing Need for Speed UnderGround 2 game from last one month. I recently completed the final race and beat the last opponent. But I have noticed that I have completed only 70% of the game. But when I am trying to play the game, it is showing that I have cleared all the game and that I have already completed them and there are no more races, which I can play and compete with. Does anyone know what could be the reason behind this and what probably I should do to solve this issue? I really want to complete these remaining tracks and unlock all the inaccessible wide body kit.

Re: Unable to unlock wide body kit after completing final race in NFS UnderGround 2

Once you have completed the final race, it is not possible for you to change the percentage of game completed by you. Now the only thing which according to me, you should perform is to make sure that you complete and enjoy all the SUV races, all the unmarked/hidden races. If you find any to me still unlocked in your game profile, then please complete them because unless you do so, your wide body kit will remain unlock. I am also trying to complete them. This is my 4th time I am trying to unlock all the locked and hidden wide body kit.

Re: Unable to unlock wide body kit after completing final race in NFS UnderGround 2

The last and the most precious upgrade which is to be unlocked by playing the NFS underground game is the wide body kit. The Wide body kit is achieved only after you win the 11 outruns at stage 5. All the different unique upgrades are achieved at certain stages. So if you passed any stage without achieving the unique upgrade of that particular stage, then you cannot go back to get that. This will mean that you cannot even get the wide body kit even if you have completed the entire game. Thus to achieve the wide body kit, you will be have to restart a new career.

You will unlock the Unique upgrades after you win the outruns as follows:

Hoods - You need to have 4 wins at stage 2
    Performance choice (Engine, Transmission, or Tires) – You need to have 3 wins at stage 3
    Rims – You need to have 6 wins at stage 3
    Spoiler – You need to have 4 wins at stage 4
    Vinyl – You need to have 6 wins at stage 4
    Performance choice (ECU, Turbo, or Brakes) – You need to have 9 wins at stage 4
    Performance choice (NOS, Weight or Suspension) – You need to have 6 wins at stage 5
    Widebody Kit – You need to have 11 wins at stage 5

You can check your Stage status VIA the World diagram in your Garage. And to win the Wide body Kit, you'll have to win 11 run faster than races in Stage 5, which is next to Coal Harbor West. Once you've unlocked the wide body kit, select the car on which you are wishing to install the Wide body Kit. Choose the correct car which you think is perfect for you as you can install the Wide body kit on only one car in your career mode. Once you have completed the Career mode, the Wide body Kit will get unlocked even in Quick Race mode in your NFS UnderGround 2 game. Thus you will be able to use the Wide Body Kit in your every car.

You have mentioned that you have completed only 70% of the total game. So I would also suggest you to play around as many different maps as possible for you. Once you are done completing the first stage, you will notice a new menu item appearing on your screen. So after the completion of stage one, go to world map and select a stage and finally search for the race which you have never played until now. Start that race, pause it and then restart it. Restarting the race is advised because this will give you the points and money for the following race. By doing so, you can experience many different maps and increase the rate of maps you have completed.

Thank you, guys for your replies. It was very thoughtful of you to have a look at my thread, understand what I was asking for and spend your precious time, typing the entire suggestion. I am really feeling lucky to have people like you, to help me. So, now I am try to follow what you guys suggested me and will be starting a new career inorder to achieve all the essential upgrades from particular stages. By doing so, I will be able to final get the Wide Body kit for myself, which can be used in my cars. Once again, thank you for showing kindness.