Thread: Like or Dislike the multiplayer trophies of L.A. Noire

Like or Dislike the multiplayer trophies of L.A. Noire

I love to play L.A. Noire on the device of mine. Well I want to know the speculation of yours on multiplayer trophies. Let me know whether you hate or like the trophies which is provided into the multiplayer gaming. So let me know the opinion of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Like or Dislike the multiplayer trophies of L.A. Noire

Well I really hate to get the multiplayer trophies in the game. the reason is that one is needed to get help from the others. In each and every day life this seems to ok if you are getting help from the mates and helping each other. But still there is an issue if the game is seems to be lagging just because of the poor connection and they might destroy the entire team while playing the game. So I cannot hope anything from the developer of the game.

There is big reason why I am worried about why I am hating the online gaming. Why because each and every kind of the multiplayer game is having similar kind of the modes. That is single/ team death match , capture the flag and hold the ground of yours in each and every single game which is available in the market. There is only difference between the skins of all the kind of the game. so I don’t like the multiplayer achievements in the game.

One of the worst part of the multiplayer game is that date games. After a year you take an interest into the A/T system and you are looking to create a new account to begin with the completion list. If you are supposed to play all those great games but you will not be able to complete the same because there would be no player who is playing this particular game. also there should be no connection while playing this kind of the gaming on the system.

The main reason is why I am worried about the why I don’t like the multiplayer gaming because I don’t like to play multiplayer mode of the game. personally I would prefer the single player mode of the game. you will not be able to bear the online trophies until and unless you will not be able to get them. So it makes the trophies quite valuable. But still I am not in the opinion of the multiplayer gaming on the system of yours.

I don’t hate the online gaming. However I dislike the same because I really don’t play the online mode of the game. all the trophies which are available for the online game is available for the one who is deserving. I know some of the people who are having platinum trophies while playing the online version of the game. However I am satisfied with the single player version of this particular game.