Thread: 4 playable characters into Hunted: The Demon's Forge

4 playable characters into Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I am looking to play Hunted: The Demon's Forge. well before I go and purchase this particular game I wanted to confirm certain information from the users of this particular forum. I want to know whether there are 4 playable characters or simply 2 Characters in the game. Let me know whether you are aware of anything specific information to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: 4 playable characters into Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Well I think they have not put the playable characters which is available for the specific into the pre order pack of the game. perhaps I am expecting various bonus characters in the game. according to me it seems to be really basic game which is involving Caddoc and E'lara into the game. it would include the two bonus character in the game that are Seriphine and Annuvin once you have completed with the entire game.

Looking at the matter Annuvin is seems to be left over in the game. this particular character would be get unlocked as you have beaten the first couple of characters in the game. I let you know that you will be able to unlocked the Annuvin after finishing with the preordered pack. To unlock the same you need to have a preorder pack of this particular game. otherwise it would take lots of time to get the thing working.

Well I am agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. however I am expecting that there would be specific announcement from the developer end of this particular game. it might be assumption which you been made by the users of this particular forums. Well I am hoping that the developer of the game would take positive action to get the requirement of all the gamers who are supposed to play this particular game.