Thread: Is there multiplayer gaming in L.A. Noire?

Is there multiplayer gaming in L.A. Noire?

As the title suggesting what i am going to ask over here. I have installed L.A. Noire on the gaming console of mine. I loved the look and feel of this particular game. Personally i am looking for the multiplayer mode of this particular game. i am expecting that this particular would have unique things for the multiplyer mode of the game. So let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there multiplayer gaming in L.A. Noire?

I am sure there would be fun while playing the multiplayer gaming of the game. however i prefer the single player mode of this particular game. in the multiplayer mode of the game the player would be able to run over there in the game. also you will be able to pickup your faction or you can have player VS player combat in the game. if the things which i have mentioned over here is provided by the developer of the game then i am sure that there would be lots of fun in the game.

Well looking at the situation i think you will not be able to use VATS. You might be able to get the pick your shots into the real time and you will be able to shoot in the game. if there is multiplayer mode of the game is provided by the developer of the game then i think they should provide the free roam with the friend mode of yours in the game. also read dead into the GTA 4. Also there could be Fallout MMOG in the nearby future of the game.

I am sure that there would be nothing like multiplayer mode of the game. so i am not disappointed if the developer of the game. personally i would like to have the roaming into the multiplayer mode of the game. i have noticed number of people who are complaining that they have put into the multiplayer mode of the game but they are unable to do anything. They would have the developer entire a new game but still all the gamers have not satisfied with the playing of the game.

Well i was expecting that it would have similar look and feel like Fable II in which the second player becomes partner of yours in the game. Free roaming in the game might be little bit backwards in the game. if the developer of the game have made the thing like GTA then there would be nothing apart from running and shooting each other while playing the game it seems to be quite boring while playing the game. i am really disappointed why they have not included the thing which you have mentioned in this particular thread.

I have noticed that there is no announcement from the developer of the game regarding multiplayer mode of the game. If there is no multiplayer mode of the game then i am sure there would be less number of gamers which would prefer to play this particular game. however i am expecting that the developer of the game would consider the requirement of all the users and release the multiplayer mode of this particular game.