Thread: What to play after completing L.A. Noire?

What to play after completing L.A. Noire?

as the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well currently I am playing L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360 of mine. i am really close to complete this particular game. I am asking to gamers of this particular forum what they are supposed to do after completing with this game. So let me the know the speculation of yours on this particular matte. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What to play after completing L.A. Noire?

Well I am thinking that I am going to play either Red Dead Redemption or Fable 3. Or I might go for finishing with Dead Rising 2. You will be able to search the landmarks and the Golden Film Reels, hidden cars. If you are having the same then badges from the Badges pursuit challenges. Once you have competed the thing 100% then you will not have anything to do in the game. you need to get another game to play on the gaming console of yours.

I have decided that I am going to play GTA and RDR once I have completed this particular game. I would play both the game until and unless there is releasing of the Max Payne 3 and Agent. Or I might go for Witcher 2. Personally I have noticed that the Infamous 2 is seems to be borring. However I love to play previous version of this particular game. I am hoping that there would be more releasing of the game.

I am quite busy for the next couple of months. Still I am waiting for the next upcoming game. well I am waiting for the Infamous 2 as well as New Vegas. I am thinking that I am going to complete New Vegas. Well we know that the all the video games are dependent on the storyline. If there is a great storyline then I am sure that you will enjoy the game. I wish the upcoming game would have the best storyline so that I can enjoy the playing.

Personally I would like to play RDR on the gaming console of mine. this game never seems to be old. I am hoping that the developer of the game would provide some kind of DLC in the game so that the there would be extra life in the game. so that there would be more excitement while playing this particular case. I am not having any motivation for the playing the same until I am complete the 100% of the L.A. Noire on the PlayStation of mine.

After competing with 100% of this particular game I am going to play Bully and I am going to complete the same until there is no releasing of the game. once I have completed the same I am going to play GTA: Lost & Demand. I am hoping that there would be releasing of the new exciting game before I finish with L.A. Noire. Lets wait for the official announcement from the developer of the game.