Thread: Is L.A. Noire 1947 is bad?

Is L.A. Noire 1947 is bad?

Well I am a big fond of the video gaming. I have decided that i am going to play L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360 of mine. before I go and play this particular game is bad or what? So let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am requesting to all the users to provide the information as early as possible. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is L.A. Noire 1947 is bad?

I let you know that I am not American so I don’t know how LA is look alike currently. I don’t know who told you that LA 1947 is bad? After looking on the L.A. Noire it seems to be clean and nice atmosphere. The Los Angeles was seems to be bad because there was rampant police and political corruption in the game. there was image being LA was paradise. People seems to be lured in the city of the angles because of the image which you have find out in the game.

The Los Angeles seems to be over-commercialization and over-population. For each and every cop in the city there is 10,000 people in the game. it seems to be trouble in the game. if you are driving the city in the game your car might be get hit by the Non American Citizen. It seems to be your problem if non citizen is driving the game. there is too much traffic and illegal immigrants. The L.A. is seems to be worse ever it was in the past.

California is believing that illegal immigration is seems to be good for the economy of the city. There is numbers of Hispanic gangs. The official language of the California is English but they are supposed to acknowledge the same. there is no comparison between the crime which was happening into 1947 and which happening currently. If the LA Noire was bad in 1947 than just you have to imagine what would happen into 2011.

Well they don’t care whether people is knowing English? I have noticed that many people are driving to the home from the Mexico to meet their families. That is the reason they are saying that illegal immigrants are providing benefits to the economy of the country. I would like to put the scenario quite easier for the understanding the situation more easily. There is mentality of the Mexican immigrants which could be difficult to understand.

According to my point of view it seems to be foolish to get the 2011 L.A. for the gaming purpose. Driving in the city at the speed of 30Miles per hour over the bumpers did not seems to be funny in the game. Hispanics and Latinos have capture the 70% of the city. I assure you that there is most of the illegal immigrants who are causing lots of issue in the city. Its really difficult for the American citizen in the game.