Thread: Black dahlia case in L.A. Noire

Black dahlia case in L.A. Noire

Well I have installed L.A. Noire on the PlayStation of mine. i want to know whether the developer of the game would put black dahlia case in the game or not. Will they put the case in to game or they would provide the same into DLC? Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Black dahlia case in L.A. Noire

I let you know that case black dahlia is a part of the game L.A. Noire. As far as I know Jeanne French's is a part of the game or it could be more and less based on it. However both the murders are not linked at all in the game. the M.O. was totally different and the body is found into the murder scene then it is moved. However still I don’t know whether it would be provided into the DLC or it would be provided into the game. We need to wait for the action of the developer of the game.

Well the thing which you have mentioned over here is not included into the list of the DLC. According to personal opinion of mine the Black Dahila case would not be forget by the people. It is the one of the historical case so far I have seen. So I think the developer of the game would need to provide the this particular case in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would give a look on the requirement of the gamers.

I am hoping that Black Dahlia case should be handled differently. It should be ended with the false lead or the murder should be escaping or something which is preventing the murder from the getting caught by the investigator in the game. it could be squeezed because of the reason. I think the thing would be quite interesting if this particular case is provided into the game and there is popup of the case in the regular interval of the time in the game L.A. Noire.

Still I am thinking that Homicide desk could served the batter if this particular case is standalone and one of them was of the BD case. Well according to me the developer of the game is having poor execution of the serial killer angle in the game. they could ask for certain thing which should be specific for the investigation of the game. or there could be mission which is based on this particular case in the game.