Thread: How you come to know about Dawn of Fantasy?

How you come to know about Dawn of Fantasy?

I only learned of this game last month resting on the particularly webpage, and I'm happy for that because it looks like this game as been within the "release" of the ages, consequently at the moment I've seen trailer I have only to look forward to try it out for 2 months. So I am desperately waiting for its resale and those who don’t know the date of its release so this game will be available on 3rd June. So please share your views that how you guys come to know about this game and what you guys are thinking about this game. Thank you.

Re: How you come to know about Dawn of Fantasy?

Couple of years ago I saw the first trailer I suppose, forgot since then until I saw the trailer G4TV and caught my interest again, so I searched on Google, and seek their closure open beta, got me pumped and made me reconsider the purchase other games, because I love this kind of games, and hope that this disappointing usual, time will tell. I looked for a new strategy game in real time as the Fort 3, Age of Empires BFME3 or 4, but did not find any good news, any time I found the website and looked at the awesome trailer!

Before joining the team, a friend mentioned to know that I am a huge player and star player. Never been on the side of the game of business before joining dream, you took him to actually make this game made me do it after 20 years of coding. Just saying, all that time never once wanted to enter the business until now, that tells you what I saw and now we see in this title. There were plenty of opportunities to others, but I take this as the first step I hope will be years of quality of play and move up the ladder so to speak.

I think the first time I saw Dawn of Fantasy was on YouTube. I think I was looking for a new RTS to play, but not a MMORTS. After seeing the trailer found the forums. Then I forgot about it for a year and ran through it again when I saw the sign first beta version back in 2009. The beta version did not start for almost a year later, but I stayed in the travel forums, and finally did on the computer! This game looks awesome and I cannot wait!

I do a lot of research on digital entertainment industry and I found myself thinking one day about how Blizzard, famous creators of some of the games real time strategy most beloved of all time, and turned into a franchise of a MMORPG At the same time tackle and arguably the refinement of a methodology for both genders. What if they took their experience with the meta-genre MMO and applied it to one of his great RTS franchises? After gathering some technical drawings and balance than I thought it was a good MMORTS, a quick Google search of the word brought me here, and I resolved very happy, convinced Dawn of Fantasy has a great shot, where MMORTS many other attempts have failed.

About a year ago and I've been going back to a recent release date. MMORTS genre I like a lot and loved the series fortress (now looking at Stronghold Kingdoms). Dawn of Fantasy is looking really good so far. I must say I am very impressed, and rather surprised that I had not heard of it before! Just found out that while the search for the version of the most predictable game of the year. I love this latest MMORTS concept, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it entire works out.

I have written MMORTS, they began to develop a game so seriously that I've been looking for something like this. Frankly this is a new genre in the world of games and not easy to remove, so I have tried many of the MMORTS out there, as lords of sleep, the saga, and rogue Stronghold Kingdoms. They fell short in my opinion, the emphasis of the rigid requirements on construction sites too "buy" units and long waits between battles just poor graphics, it is true that I am a kind of bit I like beautiful things, and I also like things the middle Ages.