Thread: Which character you choose to play Cole Phelps role in L.A.Noire

Which character you choose to play Cole Phelps role in L.A.Noire

Well I don’t like this game much but still playing this game was good spending time.There are many characters which I would like to choose in case of Cole Phelps. Characters such as Matt Damon as you people have seen him in The Adjustment Bureau, Leonardo DiCaprio in The Shutter Island, Jude Law as most of the people have seen Sherlock Holmes and last but not the least Brad Pitt in Se7e. I think these entire characters suite well for Cole Phelps role.

Re: Which character you choose to play Cole Phelps role in L.A.Noire

Aaron staton has done a very good job and I think this is the place where I would suggest as a role player. Well for me Aaron Staton is a nice choice but I would also prefer others if I find someone else who perfectly fits in the role. Well everyone has their own opinion regarding the role play but for me Aaron is the guy. Let’s see what others suggest since there are many heroes and do observe all of their decisions and have the needful.

Well even I am confused that which one suite will best for Cole Phelps. Both Law and damon are well suited for this role. Now to choose anyone of these might be difficult. I think Pitt is also good but he is quite old. Also I don’t think that DiCaprio will be able to perform this role. I don’t think so that he is the best for Cole Phelps role. Well after all it’s my opinion and don’t know about others, you may look on this or wait for the others replies.

Well I know someone who is best suited for this and I also became the fan of his when I watched The Rock. The person is Sean Connery. I think he is old enough to perform this role but also the hardest and strongest one. He is old but doesn’t seem like to be one. The man of late sixties can also perform a role play even in this generation. May others don’t like him but he is the one whom I was thinking for and you also go for the same.

I will definitely vote for Adrien Brody the one who was in Hollywood land. I would also like to watch Josh Harnett who is young enough to play this role. Also how can I forget Aaron Eckhart the one who acted amazingly in The Dark Knight? Well it doesn’t seem Leo will be great for this role because I don’t feel he would be right for this specific role. Michael Pit was also amazing in Boardwalk Empire. No one has talked about him but he would be great.