Thread: More than one Poker account on the Same IP address

More than one Poker account on the Same IP address

To elucidate, playing poker on the similar IP as your family and friends does not infringe our Terms of Service. For instance, your entire family can play all through the day at dissimilar times on the similar computer. Or, many of you may play at the similar time on dissimilar computers - you will not be in violation. What IS a violation of our Terms of Service is transferring chips to a different user by decisively losing hands at the table. It’s significant to know this as the consequences could be severe, for example your account being balanced or banned. If you would like to send chips to your friends or family, please utilize the 'Send Chips' tool by clicking on your friend's profile using their Profile Card at the table or the picture in the Ladder under the game.

Re: More than one Poker account on the Same IP address

Today, I received message the moment I entered Poker stating that "I had violated the terms and conditions by illegally transferring chips" while I didn't. I joined a table and that moment there was transfer of chips going on between those 2 players. So how does that make me the violator? Those 2 are neither my buddies nor friends. No chips were transferred from my account to any others or from others to mine.

OK, I can understand why you don't want people transferring on the table, so can you fix the glitch that has says some people can't receive ANY chips. I have been trying to send some to my mom for days now and it says the similar thing every time - she has exceeded her limit. She only has less than 10k, so how can she have exceeded her limit? I was able to send 30k to another friend, so it's not a problem on my account, it's getting really annoying.

I have two simple questions regarding the unlawful money (you mean chips) transfer by loosing on table: because it’s easy to see by yourself that many and many of them are transferring millions chips every day in the most tables (0 -1 - 2 players).
    1. Why you don’t stop them? The server is yours.
    2. Really why somebody who win or buy from you chips he cannot transfer them to a family person or to a friend? (Not to sell them)

I attempted to transfer as a gift today 100K to a friend end I send 99K because this is the limit.

There can you please clarify something for me as I do not want to violate the terms and conditions on purpose and do not want mine or my sisters account banned. Me and my sister play poker on 2 computers that are wired to a router so we both can play at the same time, I am doing quite well on it but my missus is struggling to get past 500 what I want to know is if I was to send my sister some chips through the send chips option would mine or my sisters account be banned.

Could someone from Zynga please let me know if this is at a standstill the current policy? My partner and I play on separate computers, routed through the similar IP address. We sometimes play at the same (full) table. Today we both got the message that more than one account on the similar IP address can result in an account being suspended or banned. I know the policy was changed recently, but I'm not sure if we are in breach. Neither of us wants our accounts suspended.

I have learned from the time I have played here that so many give out there password so these people can transfer chips for them. I believe that’s the stuff they are trying to stop and that’s the kind of stuff which accidently causes innocent people to get banned. I would see this one buddy of mine (didn’t actually know them just added them at their request on a table) have not anything one day and after that millions the next. She didn’t buy them either, she even told somebody on the table how she does it.