Thread: Why does Rockstar avoid PC version in L.A. Noire

Why does Rockstar avoid PC version in L.A. Noire

Hello friends. Greetings to everyone. I hope that things are fine at your end. Basically,I was thinking and trying to figure out why rockstar never makes there games on pc anymore. Friends do you feel its merely a huge FU to pc gamers being stupid enough to make that presentable to the public not supposing that it can in actuality get rockstar into trouble?Do reply and comment people.Thanks in advance as I indeed appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

re: Why does Rockstar avoid PC version in L.A. Noire

I doubt if piracy is one of the cause that Rockstar give the impression of being unenthusiastic to release games on PC, nevertheless I should imagine it's got somewhat to do with it. There's in addition the supplementary charge of porting games completed for consoles to PC, which is forever easier said than done as there are numerous poles apart probable dissimilarities of hardware.I have shared whatever I felt, I hope that it helps you out.

I feel that Modding a console is not that tough. And you simply require buying a jailbreak usb if you desire to play on a ps3. After that all you necessitate is to burn the game to Hudson pc you could do with and stay for crack,pc gamers approximately by no means play previous to release similar to xbox and ps 3 gamers and many times plagiarized games on pc have each and every sort of difficulty and so forth. That is not the scenario with consoles.Thank You.

Hi.The hackers had to supply the jailbreak for PS3 and the mods for 360, and it took a comparatively extended instance for them to do that. On PC the moment a game is obtainable, moreover through sell release or else a leak, hackers are functioning on circumventing the safety and by and large do it incredibly rapidly. Piracy on PC will all time be further difficulty than it is on consoles for the reason that of the freedom the platform permits, there's no way in the region of it.

I feel they won't do it to any further extent for the reason that it's straightforward money to construct somewhat just for the half-brained console populace. It forever was. It's straightforward to influence and obtain currency from unintelligent people than from intellectual beings. Clever people have a propensity to query things and have far above the ground standards and you wouldn't construct them effortlessly expend their hard made money on each F.U. game.

Hey dude, I would like to say back when GTA San Andreas came out and following their agreement with Sony, to be an restricted ran out they ported it to the xbox and pc. That game was their chief vendor hands down nevertheless when a modder established out about that sex scene it actually put a dent in their wholesales and reasoned a large headache for them. I hope you like my post. Thank You.