Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Update Action Replay DSi Mac for Pokémon White

Video Games

Old 30-05-2011

Update Action Replay DSi Mac for Pokémon White

I thinks to update my Action Replay DSi device. The main reason behind that within few days I have installed Pokémon White game. I read somewhere that the updates version of the Action Replay DSi has to be contains the latest features. This feature has to be helpful to improve the performance of the game. Then I need your opinion. If anyone can help me related to this concept then it would be really great. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Old 30-05-2011

Re: Update Action Replay DSi Mac for Pokémon White

Yep, I also recommended you to update the Action Replay Dsi device. The latest version has to be Compatible with DS, DS Lite and Dsi. The main thing is that will be easily run on the Windows XP, 2000 or Vista. Then there is compatibility issues present in the game. It also provides the facility to control full touch screen. The other features of this are to be 25 mini games. Then use this updated Action Replay Dsi. This will be providing the latest features for the game.
Old 30-05-2011

As per my knowledge, you need to update the firmware for the preparations of the Pokémon White video game. This game works really well in the v1.12 firmware. Then I suggest you to download and then install the updated firmware on this Action Replay. This will be compatible with the game and it really helpful for the entertainment. Then first update the firmware and then try to install the Pokémon White video game.
Old 30-05-2011

If this Action Replay DSi is same as the windows manner then you need to put it in the disc. Then just open this application. it display the update options. Hit that update options. This will start the update task. Then you need to just follow the remaining instructions as per the dialog box displayed it. The AR will be allowing to strictly windows then do this task and completions of the process just restart the system. Then if you want to install game, then install it. This will helps to improve the gaming performance.
Old 31-05-2011

I suggest you to just updating the Action Replay for the DSi on Mac operating system. This will be also helps you to improve the performance of the game. The Mac OS x operating system has to be providing the facility to easily update this Action Replay for the Dsi. Then I suggest you to if you are working on the Mac OS x, then there is easy for you to do this update task. The Boot Camp program helps to update the Action Replay for the Dsi. Then use this and done this update task.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,