Thread: Action Replay Code already exist for Pokémon White

Action Replay Code already exist for Pokémon White

Hello friend, now I did the download the Pokémon White game and it doesn’t give any error. After doing this download task I try to do the installation process. Then I start this process and when I try to enter the Action Replay Code then it creates some problem. It notifies the error message that mentions the code is already present in the Action Replay. This happens when I try to start my game with the codes. Does anyone know what's happen in the system? Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Action Replay Code already exist for Pokémon White

Hey dude, this code existing has happened to loads of people. Some expert considers the main reason behind this is Nintendo has simply preventing you from using codes. For solving this kind of code existing errors user need to download an add-on patch thingy. This will be helps to avoid such unnecessary errors from the system. Then just download the patch from the official site and it works to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same type of trouble. In that time, I don’t know the basic reason behind this but I need to solve this trouble. I am not the expert of this game and hence I think that the update game could be solving this trouble. Then I so this task and suddenly it works. I have not install this add-on patch in this game but later on when I checked then I realized that the patch is already present in this update setup folder and it install automatically in this Action Replay.

Hey, most of the time there is no such patch already present in the update folder. Always we need to download and install the latest patch of the game. This updated patch will be also holds the functionality to avoid such kind of error messages from the system. Then I recommended you to just try to do this task. Most of the time it works to solve the trouble. Then I suggest you to download a patch from a game website and add it to the program. The codes should work fine.

There is also other solution present in this Action Replay to solve this code existing errors. You need to use the firmware updates process. This is the one of the best way to reset the setting of the game. This will helps to remove such kind of errors from the Action Replay. This is the firmware update solutions and the process of this will be present in the manual of the game. Then I think this will helps you a lot to solve the trouble.

Still if you haven’t found the correct solutions then I will give you the code. Enter that code into the start up routine. This code will definitely helps you to avoid such bad error messages. This issues that encountered in the Action Replay has to be solved by entering this kind of code. Then enter the “IRAJ 4F2FDEC2” game ID. This is the code for the Asian version of the game. Use this code and check that the game is correctly work or not.