Thread: Unable to load Pokémon White on Action Replay

Unable to load Pokémon White on Action Replay

Hello friend, I have download and install this game in the last month and it doesn’t give any error. Now it creates some trouble. Yesterday, I put correct code for the login prospective and then run the game. In that when I click on the load game options it wouldn't load. I haven’t deep knowledge about it but I want to solve this trouble. When I press the Start game options then initial it display the load process bar and then it suddenly stop working. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to load Pokémon White on Action Replay

Hey dude, if you haven’t do the Update the firmware process in the system then do this immediately. This will be most of the time creates some issues and the game won’t work correctly. Then do this task and it helps you to solve the loading trouble. The v1.25 firmware update will be providing the facility to solve this trouble. Then download the v1.225 on the Action Replay and update the firmware. It works really well to solve the trouble.

Yep, the v1.25 firmware update is helps to solve this loading issue. Then do this task. The DSi Action Replay Code Manager PC software will be providing the facility to do this task. Then install it and connect it to your console. Then open the downloaded v1.25 firmware update in this software and do the remaining process. Then press ok button. After that you need to select the ‘Commit Changes’ button and press yes button. Finally firmware update is completed and then hit Ok button.

Hey, if you haven’t understood the process then search the video of this process. There will be lot of videos present over the internet site and they provide the facility to describe the update process. Mainly the authorized official site gives this kind of videos. Then log on to the site and you can easily view those videos on your system. They also provide the firmware update file. Download this file and then as per the process mention in the video perform the update process.

The same thing happens in my system. When I try to start the game then the Action replay dsi freezes up. After that the game wasn’t load in the system. Initially I don’t know that the firmware update will helpful to solve the trouble. At that time I done the reinstallation process and this works to solve the trouble. Now the games play in that action reply device without any giving extra error. Hence use these solutions if the firmware update won’t work.

I also found the similar kind of issues in my system. When I hit Start options in the game, then it freezes. But in the same system when I double tape this Start game options then it boots on the lower screen. I know that this is not the proper solutions but sometimes it works. This will be use as a temporary solution. There is no guarantee of this solution. Then I just suggest you to try this solution. It works in the rare case.

Hey dude, I tried this solution for just verification. But this solution is not work in my situations. Today, the same trouble I found in this action replay device and after read your post, I try to do this solutions. I have try this solution of two to three times, but it can’t work. Then I use the firmware update process. This is the real solutions to solve this kind of errors in the system. Then I suggest you to use this correct solution. This solution helps to solve the loading trouble.