Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-05-2011

Is there a GTA-style DLC in L.A.Noire

Hey friends did you played L.A.Noire game, the reason I am asking this is because it?s quite boring and mind-numbing for me. Well it?s my opinion towards this game but there are many people who liked this game a lot. I don?t know what was so unique in this game but I think it was one of the most awful game I have ever played. So is there someone who can tell me plans regarding a DLC where you can perform GTA-style mayhem? If not then I am surely returning this game.
Old 30-05-2011

Re: Is there a GTA-style DLC in L.A.Noire

Even I didn?t like this game much because there was no unique things present in this game as it was in GTA. There are no such relevant things and I don?t that there is some kind of GTA-style DLC involved or revealed yet. Thus I doubt that there will be no such things either. If I would be at you place then I would have return the game the day I bought it. Well even you must return it as soon as possible.
Old 30-05-2011

Yes, it was not a good game playing experience but I hope that they will launch a new version of it with completely different features provided. I think before launching the game, the game developers should do more research before launching the game. They must also observe the new games launching in the market. The game developers of L.A.Noire told more than a month ago that the people should not expect the game features like GTA or RDR.
Old 30-05-2011

Bondi Team used the technology same as that of rockstar?s. GTA RAGE and used as the skeleton of an untie world game LA Noire is build. So yes, precisely, could be customized in a game like GTA because the pieces of code are probably interchangeable, with a lot of work. But it is not intended to be that type of game. Yes, it seems a little crazy to be built this huge open world map and not have all possible uses of it. Easier said than done, however. GTA uses any brand of fiction, both for funniness and to keep away from legal problems. LA Noire uses some genuine brands. If the GTA game became a lot of things have to be redesigned, perhaps including all vehicles, to be fiction.
Old 30-05-2011

I think when the game is launched; the company should stick a sticker on the case giving a warning that ?The game is not equivalent to GTA? or something like that. Basically the game consists of some dynamic responsibilities from one to another semi-interactive cut scene. They must also take away the gun showed in the hands of Phelp. The only person can notice this if he had played this game.
Old 02-06-2011

We have two different games then bub. I can find nothing that says precisely. GTA seems to be waiting in Los Angeles 1940 and has all Pissy because that's not what was given to you. Rockstar said a month before this is not the case, so you have no excuse. Unfounded expectations had not been met and he's crazy. It is understandable, since it seems to have happened to various people in this forum.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,