Thread: Call of the Dead BIG easter egg in Nazi Zombies

Call of the Dead BIG easter egg in Nazi Zombies

Recently I looked the Nazi Zombies video game and I really like its graphics. It looks interesting, and I would love to collect the performance response of this game. If anyone install this game on the system then please must reply. When I looked this game then, I think the main characters of game are storyline are trapped in a locked room. One of the main targets of the Easter egg is to help them. Anyone heard of this game then inform me. Any help will appreciates.

re: Call of the Dead BIG easter egg in Nazi Zombies

I also see this game and I realized that there is lot of Easter eggs in this game map. I love it so far because the graphics quality of this game is very high and people really like it. If you can install the 3D sound technology on the system then you really see its sound quality. The major difficulty of this Easter egg is lump Romero into the Zombies equation ramps up. This is the real entertaining video game. I really like its graphics.

This is the real entertaining game. Initially I think the zombies followed Romero's rules but later on I understand that they not follow Romero's rules. Actually in this case, Romero follows own rules and if you shoot him then as per rule, he will chase you. It means there is predefined rules are present in this game and you can also change this rules. There is lot of difficulties present in this game for achieving the goal and hence user really likes this game.

I don't play much video game but after reading your post I think I should try this game. I want some kind of shooter games. There is lot of games present in the market and I really search the similar kind of game that contains high quality graphics and 3D technology sound. Then I think you I found the correct video game. I also read its review in other sites and it will be very good. Peoples are really like this kind of games.

Last one month I am playing the Battlefield game and after see the graphics of Nazi Zombies game I think both have similar graphics. Most of the graphics of both games are to be same. The popularity of the Nazi Zombies is less as compared to the Battlefield game. But when I see its features I realized that this game has to be providing more options as compared to the Battlefield game. I want to try this game at least one time and may be today I install this game on the system.