Thread: Conventional MP matches in FEAR 3

Conventional MP matches in FEAR 3

Any explanation on custom matches for MP in FEAR 3? I have really wanted to ask the question regarding the MP gameplay. Custom games can be fun. Or even make some people of the clan, happy that we could create a TDM-based game without AI, or something. I would definitely be excited about that. Just a thought guys I am eagerly waiting for this game to release as soon as possible.

Re: Conventional MP matches in FEAR 3

Hey buddy, even I would ask the same question. I basically play regular matches or something with only friends and not with people or someone whom I don’t know. I have the feeling that normal MP will be announced in a couple of weeks. I have not completely lost the hope. I know that FEAR 3 is the good FPS game but let’s hope what happens after the game gets released. I hope that even others are waiting for MP gameplay.

I in fact hope that they stick with their result. If all people are looking for in a MP game is an excuse to shoot at their friends, there are several other games out there. People don't seem to understand that it is more to the FEAR permit than just action. I hope people understand what I mean to say. Even I like MP gameplay but there are some criteria stick to it. Just hope for the release and see what the changes are made.

Yes I figured that type. Generally, no notices of these things until you leave. But it keeps me hope. I love games FEAR Combat usually. With the way the MP is F3AR custom games would be awesome! It would be even more impressive on a dedicated server. I dreamed of this. Well it’s my opinion about this MP game but people may not like it. After all everyone has their own view.

Please, FEAR is one of the best FPS games there would really want you to tell us to find other games. We are fans of this game most likely bigger fans of the game, then the only reason many of mp players not to post in the forum is the cause of their eventful playing the game because they love so much. I have put many hours in fear 1 and fear 2 for both single player and multiplayer was great thrilled to hear about the addition of co-op, but I was very disappointed with what comes with that.

The thing is that BodomKNIGHT in FEAR 1 and in FEAR 3 is not the same. Are you sure you want traditional MP modes in order to have them, although it would be completely different from FEAR 1, and honestly, not very good? I think they are simply suggesting that if you want to DM, TDM and CTF just to play these modes, then it might be a better use of your time to find a game that focuses on modes of transport. I respect your excitement, but I sincerely think it would be better directed elsewhere.