Thread: Will you build your own wall in Dawn of Fantasy

Will you build your own wall in Dawn of Fantasy

Hello guys yesterday I saw some trailer video of Dawn of Fantasy game. And I am desperately waiting for its release date. But I found some weird thing with it. And according my observation I have a query, in the game will you build your personal wall, as a stronghold of the Crusaders or at what time you upgrade the castle wall will be updated and built to you? Does anyone else observer this thing in this game. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Re: Will you build your own wall in Dawn of Fantasy

I fear that seem to be predefined, but you can buy upgrades to alter the defenses - for example, towers, barbicans, doors, postern gates. I'm not sure you can change the layout of the walls however. It’s Depending on the race. The elves are completely set (including buildings), humans only for the walls and the orcs are all of you. To the elves is logical because their buildings are in / around the trees that cannot be built everywhere. Humans probably have good cities organized like, while the orcs cities could become chaotic, and they can build all over the place.

I always thought that while the walls themselves to humans and elves are predefined, you can choose from several different candidate locations where you want your walls to build. Human beings have different building can be built in preset places along its base. Elves will be something similar, but less so, as their large trees to take some papers from several buildings. Orcs build anywhere. The walls are predefined for the 3 races, including even the Orcs.

I should also add that it is the only way to really make walls and towers, etc balanced. Look bastion and fortress two if you want the castle designs extreme low power and dominated. There is no real way to keep walls profitable and much of its defense strategy if it can free-form unless you want to create settings completely break wall game. I'd rather lose the ability to create my own designs on the wall with wall to be next to useless, because the other option where you can create almost impenetrable fortresses. So it really is not an option at all.

Walls obtain time to reach them is well between rotations and choosing the right piece curved or otherwise bent, ending with little or no gaps are to be aligned and there will be a bit of the wall outward. The level designers have done a good job of it, however, take time and it looks great, it takes more time and effort with the walls we have, but you can make some really great looking castle with this instead of a few blocks of a network system for most games played is placed walls.

I do not know about that, the strategic placement of the wall saved me in a lot of missions and multiplayer games in the series of strength. If u can create a good choke point, and funnel enemy troops, then all you needed was archers to defend my castle. Basically, the walls are predefined. But you can choose for each layer of the city, including some forms, allowing up to 32 + unique castles. You can place towers or supports such as boiling oil. And if you really want to design your own castle will have to wait for a genius programmer could implement it in the game.

I was really hoping I could make my castle completely unique from all others, but also a kind of annoying because you really moves away from the strategy, waiting to be explored to my base of enemies to see what kind of defenses that have at its weakest point there etc. But like all their preset after taking a castle, ill know how to end the next time you fight someone, I expected more of a challenge, the fight against unique castle built around the world.