Thread: What will be Unit Limit for Dawn of Fantasy?

What will be Unit Limit for Dawn of Fantasy?

Hey, I'm just curious as to how big the unit limit will be. What worries me is the fact that you need a large force of attack, and at the same time you need to defend your base. Therefore, must be large enough that it is very good! Anyway I have curiosity and a desire to open a debate on how it affects the boundary of the unit? I have found that in BFME 1 and 2 could not attack and defend at the same time, the same vice versa. How do you feel about having a limit for small units in Dawn of Fantasy if it was going to happen, or high?

Re: What will be Unit Limit for Dawn of Fantasy?

I do not think there will be a limit on how many troops can be expected maximum, how many can keep the time as if you have like hundreds of barracks, you can hold 1000 of the troops, but only 10 quarters. It will be only a few dozen. How about one Gillion units! You could use half Gillion to defend your fortress and half to attack and harass. And I do can be a bit of myself turtle, but still agree that there must be ways to prevent this as turtles are disadvantaged by not having as many resources as the attackers.

We have not set a limit of pop, however, this will not be set until we have all the playable factions in our building and we can experience the way the pop limit affects system performance and play. I can say that the engine in its current state is compatible with over 1000 units on screen, which is more or less all that really fit on the screen. So it goes without saying that their pop limit should be quite high, there will be 200 as WC3. That was a bit of a fall in Fortaleza, turtle could so easily and it does not matter because all resources were safe at the base.

From now our goal is that the boundary of the unit 1000, on average. It can vary slightly between races - orcs might be limits of 1200, while some Elves and 800. Nothing is fixed, but this should give a fair estimate. And do not worry - you won’t always have to fight this epic battle. You can always leave most of their home units, and just sent 100 soldiers to attack other players or do missions – we will automatically find the game content (` s player to attack or to search), depending on how a lot of units you are prepared to send out.

I believe the attacker loses more soldiers than he / she thinks we're talking about climbing a wall to break the doors. It's not just one or two but maybe three walls and doors just to the center of the castle, while the defending side just behind the wall shooting arrows at you. Unless its 3 vs. 1, I can see a clear winner did not. The reason the defense is usually lost due to cede control of the map and to practically every other player resources. And kind of agree with that because it must avoid a deadlock.

Should be avoided, but do not forget that a draw also gives each other the opportunity for a trick up his sleeve something new. Hopefully there will be many strategies in Dawn of fantasy, if that type of scenario happens. The fact that the units can be stacked destroys any kind of strategic thinking. People only break wall and base swarming with kids called crazy shooting. Limited to build 1,000 soldiers in its agreement in principle, but through his conquest you can build larger armies and bigger.